Dark Legend by Christine Feehan
    Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh (Kegan)
    Kegan: Soul Mates and Shifters
    Bound to Shadows by Keri Arthur (Kegan)
    Kegan: Soul Mates and Shifters

English (16)  German (1)  All (17)
i gave this one 4 stars because i actually enjoyed the back and forth between gabriel and francesca. not sure how i feel about the whole lucian vampire but still gets a lifemate. oh well ( )
  jordanakaforever | Jan 13, 2017 |
This is definitely one of the best books in the series. The only complaint is that, as usual, the female lifemate seems kind of dense and irrational at times. But her age and power are gratifying, and her evolution as a character is interesting. Gabriel is also a very deep and well-fleshed out character, and his sorrow is heartbreaking to witness. Their rescue of Skyler, who becomes an important character, is fantastic.

This book is important for the series story arc, and simply isn't one to miss.

This is Gabriel and Francesca's story. ( )
  WingedWolf | Jun 9, 2015 |
Listening to this mace me remember how I fell in love with this series. The newer books in the series are good but they haven't trapped me as completely as the earlier stores. Gabriel and Franchesca are so obviously made for each other. Their interactions with each other were just perfect weather they were arguing or being playful or declaring their lover for each other. Skylar and Lucian round out a wonderful cast of characters that I can't wait to find out more about. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
Gabriel and Francesca. Excellent pairing, They adopt Skylar, whom I am eagerly anticipating her novel. ( )
  aliterarylion | Jul 14, 2014 |
  bookjunkie57 | Oct 8, 2013 |
Disoriented, he woke deep within the ground.

He woke deep within the ground, and the first sensation he felt was hunger. An overwhelming hunger for blood that demanded satisfaction. But as he hunted the dark streets of Paris for prey, a voice called to him, soothing, calming, giving him the strength to control his craving.

Francesca Del Ponce was a healer, a woman who radiated goodness as powerfully as the sun did light. But surely his obsession with her would turn him as his twin brother had turned, leaving the world with two monsters instead of one.

Though he knew she would be like hot silk in his arms, though he knew the taste of her would be addictive, he feared for her life and his soul if he took her. Then with one mind-shattering vow she gave herself - "I offer freely, without reservation, I offer my life for yours as is my right" - and with a firestorm of long-forgotten feelings, he glimpsed salvation.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 084394952X, Mass Market Paperback)

Gabriel wakes deep within the ground, and the first sensation he feels is an overwhelming hunger for blood. But as he hunts the dark streets of Paris for prey, a voice calls to him, soothing, calming, giving him the strength to control his craving. Francesca Del Ponce is a healer, a woman who radiates goodness as powerfully as the sun does light. Though Garbriel knows she will be like hot silk in his arms, though he knows the taste of her will be addictive, he fears for her life and his soul if he takes her. Then with one mind-shattering vow she gives herself-- I offer freely, without reservation, I offer my life for yours as is my right--and with a firestorm of long-forgotten feelings, he glimpses salvation. Love Spell Book Club selection!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:35 -0400)

Gabriel, a master of the darkness, awakens with a hunger for blood. As he hunts the streets of Paris for prey, a soothing voice calls to him, giving him strength to control his craving. Francesca Del Ponce is a healer who radiates goodness. But Gabriel's obsession with her would turn him as his twin brother had turned, leaving the world with two monsters instead of one.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,428,729 books! | Top bar: Always visible