Dark Fire by Christine Feehan
    Branded by Fire by Nalini Singh (Kegan)
    Kegan: Soul Mates and Shifters
    The Darkest Kiss by Keri Arthur (Kegan)
    Kegan: Soul Mates and Shifters

English (22)  German (1)  All (23)
wrapped up too good for my opinion but i still enjoyed this book ( )
  jordanakaforever | Jan 13, 2017 |
Darius, the brother of Desari from Dark Challenge, feels the darkness closing in on him until he sets his eyes on the petite, redheaded mechanic his sister has hired to make repairs on their bus. Suddenly, his dark life is filled with color and desire for the feisty girl. Instinctively, he knows she is his life-mate, and joins them with ancient words despite the ramifications of her being human and him Carpathian. I can't say enough about this book. I would say if you're a first time Christine Feehan reader, try this book. You don't need to read the other's first. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
This was a good read. I don't know if I could have met the demands of Darius like Rusti could. She's very lucky to have someone who cares for her so deeply as he does. ( )
  mariahsidhe | May 12, 2016 |
Darius is a clumsy jerk with no social skills whatsoever, and communication issues. Tempest seems kind of dumb sometimes, and we wonder how she ever managed to survive as long as she has, because she always manages to wind up in the right place at the wrong time.

Another ex vampire hunter is recruited, and we get to see more of Desari and Julian, Syndil, and Barack, who always seems to do the wrong thing, even though he doesn't seem like a bad guy.

This is Darius and Tempest's story... not much goes on here. It's skippable. ( )
  WingedWolf | Jun 9, 2015 |
I haven't been reading these books in order, but I'm not lost. I love this series and I love that I don't have to read them in order. The characters are so well developed that you feel attached to them. This one in particular has been one my favorites. I couldn't put it down. Action all over the place and fantastic characters. I can't say enough good things about these books. I've been recommending them to everyone :)
  Sugar_Diva | Feb 16, 2015 |
For my daughter, Manda.
Many thanks for giving me suck joy, for bringing
Skyler into our lives and hearts, for just being you.

Special thanks to the staff at Konocti Harbor Resort and
Spa, who are always helpful, manage to come up with
terrific concerts and are genuinely great people.
Flashlight and wrench in hand, she was crawling out from under the troupe's huge touring bus when he first caught sight of her.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0505524473, Mass Market Paperback)

There is Always a Price to Pay

So Darius warned her when she accepted a position with his traveling troupe. And gazing mesmerized at the merciless slash of his mouth, the implacable resolve on his face, the soulless emptiness of his black eyes, Tempest was afraid to ask what it was.

She had always been different, apart from others. From the moment his arms closed around her, enveloping her in a sorcerer's spell, Darius seemed to understand her unique gifts. But did his kiss offer the love and belonging she sought, or a danger more potent than his own panthers?

Somewhere deep inside herself, Tempest realized she knew the answer. She had no choice but to accept the velvet stroke of his tongue, submit to the white-hot heat piercing her skin, welcome an erotic pleasure like no other...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:25 -0400)

Hired on as the mechanic for a traveling troupe of musicians, Tempest, gifted with the ability to communicate with animals, is astounded to discover an overpowering attraction to the troupe's leader, the sensual Darius.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,053,589 books! | Top bar: Always visible