L'art de la simplicité by Dominique Loreau

L'art de la simplicité

by Dominique Loreau

This book is an excellent read packed full of advice. I have dog-earred it, written all over it, made notes to myself, etc.

I feel as if [a:Dominique Loreau|1015513|Dominique Loreau|https://s.gr-assets.com/assets/nophoto/user/u_50x66-632230dc9882b4352d753eedf9396530.png] is giving advice specifically to ME. I'm not kidding, there are so many things I can use from household (i.e., keep each complete set of bedlinens inside one of its pillowcases) to life lessons (i.e., never accept something you don't want).

This is one of the best things that has come my way in a LONG time!

Note: My copy is a paperback, Advance Readers' Edition, an uncorrected proof. I will be purchasing the final edition for friends as soon as it's available 1/03/2017. ( )
  vickiayala | Sep 22, 2016 |
Ma bible. Le livre qui est tjrs prêts de moi. Une façon de vivre sa vie de manière zen dans ce monde effréné. ( )
  Luce.Boulianne | Jul 24, 2012 |

Simplify your home, empty your wardrobe, abandon compulsive purchases, eat more frugally but better, take care of your body and mind. From the art of feeling well in your home to the art of feeling well in your body, this compelling and elegant book will transform your life and take you on an empowering journey to happiness. You will feel energized, more confident and free. You will discover the essence of being truly alive and how to live a more centered life: one full of real pleasure, clarity and satisfaction.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,754,463 books! | Top bar: Always visible