How Your Mind Can Keep You Well by Roy…

How Your Mind Can Keep You Well

by Roy Masters

19None537,190 (5)None

No reviews
This book is about a very special form of meditation-a rediscovery of a very ancient science that provides the answer to the serious problems of our time. (Introduction)
You are about to take a journey. (Chapter One)

Why are people unhappy? What makes people tick? Where do our thoughts and feelings come from? How can we find real happiness?

In this explosive and revolutionary work, Roy Masters introduces possibly the most advanced psychological system known to man - Freud and the whole of modern psychology included.

This introductory work explores the root cause of our unhappiness and suffering - living from our false self - and explains the cure: self-knowledge, brought about by a simple exercise of objective awareness which restores our true identity.

Every human being is searching for the same thing: real happiness. Yet as Thoreau observed, "the mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." While we all anxiously search for this elusive state of happiness, the reality is that most of us are continually haunted by fear, doubt, confusion, anxiety, guilt, tension, and suffering through our entire lives.

But occasionally, we glimpse that there might be something higher - a more real state of living, of true fulfillment.

But how can we find it? How can we avoid a life of quiet desperation?

In the modern world flooded with multitudes of therapies, gurus, drugs, medicines, and trendy psychological techniques, this simple but powerful system has for decades been helping hundreds of thousands of people find the happiness and confidence they had been searching for all of their lives.

Discover the system and philosophy that has helped millions overcome drugs, alcoholism, and other various addictions, heal childhood and sexual traumas, solve relationship and marital difficulties, and answer personal problems of every kind.

This book may hold the answer you have been looking for.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:20 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,403,860 books! | Top bar: Always visible