A Mother's Trial by Nancy Wright

A Mother's Trial

by Nancy Wright

I liked it but I do not agree that the author was neutral as some people stated. She seems to know all the conversations that took place between Priscilla and her husband. Well her only source of those talks are those 2. At first while reading I thought this was a fictional book cause of the way it was written. All the talks between man and wife for instance.

I have read a lot of books about Münchhausen by proxy syndrome and Priscilla fits very well into the mold of women who "suffer" from that.

In the book they said there was only 1 case like hers but nowadays we know many women act like her. Are constantly in the hospital, have a lot of control, want a lot of control and a huge need for attention.

Also it was obvious that the child stopped being as sick as she was once Priscilla was out of the picture. That is proof enough for me.
Mindy was able to go to school, well when she was with Priscilla she send nearly her whole life in hospital so I do not understand why people think she is innocent.
No that's not true. I do understand because it is of the way this book was written.
I did enjoy the read though. ( )
  Marlene-NL | Apr 12, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,014,235 books! | Top bar: Always visible