Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
In The SpotLight, Overcome Your Fear of Public Speaking and Performing
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0974296627, Paperback)In The SpotLight: Overcome Your Fear of Public Speaking and Performing is a perfect book for those who are afraid of speaking or performing in front of others. This book provides many different methods and strategies to help you get beyond stage fright and learn to speak or perform with ease and confidence. This book will also help anyone who is self-conscious and uncomfortable in any social situation. You will discover how to:
* Dramatically decrease your feelings of fear, discomfort, and loss of control associated with speaking or performing in front of others
* Minimize your uncomfortable physical symptoms associated with fear
* Significantly reduce the dread of anticipating a speaking or performing event
* Eliminate your need to avoid situations of speaking or performing because of fear
* Create a relaxed and confident state of mind and body in preparing to speak or perform
* Break through your fear and create an inner peace around speaking and performing that you never imagined possible!
About the Author
Janet E. Esposito, M.S.W., is the president of In The SpotLight, LLC, a company devoted to helping people overcome their fear of public speaking and performing. Janet is considered an expert on this subject and has written two books, In the Spotlight and Getting Over Stage Fright, and has also created a CD which provides support and guidance to supplement her books. Janet speaks from first-hand experience because she has overcome her own terror around speaking in front of groups and now experiences a level of comfort and confidence that she never thought possible. In her Getting Over Stage Fright workshops, Janet has helped many hundreds of people overcome their fears through her compassion, inspiration, and profound understanding of the problem and the solution. Janet also offers individual phone (or skype) consultations and coaching sessions, providing more specific guidance and support for the challenges her clients are facing.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:04:17 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.