Artemis Fowl. The last guardian by Eoin…

Artemis Fowl. The last guardian (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Eoin Colfer

Series: Artemis Fowl (8)

"Teenage genius Artemis Fowl and his arch rival Opal battle to the last in this eighth and final book in series"--
Member:mgeorgebrown89
Title:Artemis Fowl. The last guardian
Authors:Eoin Colfer
Info:New York : Disney*Hyperion, 2012.
Rating:***

Artemis Fowl: The Last Guardian by Eoin Colfer (2012)

English (52)  German (1)  All languages (53)
Definitely a satisfying wrap up to the series. Tho I would have liked a bit more of the twins and a bit less of the newer and distinctly icky book jackets. SIGH. ( )
  bookbrig | Aug 5, 2020 |
Now that I'm done with the series, I've got to say that it didn't hold up for me. I found this final installment scattered and unsatisfying. I'll continue to appreciate the better installments on their own, but this isn't a series I'll completely read again. ( )
  joyblue | Jun 10, 2020 |
If felt like kind of an underwhelming ending to a series I loved but I still really enjoyed it ( )
  KayIS813 | Mar 27, 2020 |
Well done; fast paced. Unnamed people die as the evil fairy Opal Koboi does her best to kill all humans and conquer the fairy world. The coded message at the bottom of the pages continues. ( )
  raizel | Feb 7, 2020 |
I restarted this book 2/4 and finished 2/10 what an amazing end to the series! I really enjoy how Artemis grew and changed through the series and I'm sad that it's come to an end. ( )
  StarKnits | Feb 6, 2019 |

Eoin Colferprimary authorall editionscalculated
Parker, NathanielNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For all the Fowl fans who journeyed to the Lower Elements with me. Thank you.
The Berserkers lay arranged in a spiral under the rune stone, looping down, down into the earth - boots out, heads in, as the spell demanded.
"I want you to know, my dear friend, that without you, I would not be the person I am today. I was a broken boy, and you fixed me. Thank you."  -Artemis Fowl
"Tell me," Artemis said, his voice still weak. "How do I know you?" And so Holly began her story: "It all started in Ho Chi Minh City one summer. It was sweltering by anyone's standards. Needless to say, Artemis Fowl would not have been willing to put up with such discomfort if something extremely important had not been at stake. Important to the plan..."

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,434,952 books! | Top bar: Always visible