Plentiful Package (Simply Breathtaking…

Plentiful Package (Simply Breathtaking Series) (edition 2011)

by Melissa Craig

94950,433 (4)None
Member:melhaf76
Title:Plentiful Package (Simply Breathtaking Series)
Authors:Melissa Craig
Info:
Rating:*****

Plentiful Package (Simply Breathtaking Series) by Melissa Craig

2 stars - has potential to get better. Way to many slang words and I felt like they just gave in at the end then bam happily ever after. Really hard to believe. ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
A beautiful setting, a beautiful female main character, and…for those who like it…a beautiful male love interest. What more could be asked for? Plentiful Package had a strong delivery in these aspects of the story. I really enjoyed the experience of being in the beautiful scenery the Great Barrier Reef islands hold, as Craig has recreated in her writing. It seems like such piece of paradise.

I also thought that Plentiful Package started out great. The prologue got me thinking one thing, then it jumps to a few years later and I see I was all wrong. This only made me want what I expected to happen even more. I won’t say what that was,exactly, just that it’s a relationship that I wanted to see pan out.

I think that the way the main character, Jenna, was written is another thing I really enjoyed. She’s beautiful, smart, and very dedicated to her job…sometimes too dedicated. These characters provided believable conflict between her, her goals, and other characters (mainly the male ones). I couldn’t predict what the actual outcome of this story was going to be. Would it be the “predictable” one? Was another man going to come into her life and sweep her off her feet? Was her career always going to get in the way of her heart (and libido)?

I know the answer…but you’ll have to read Plentiful Package to find out.

If you’re looking for some great, hot sex scenes…I mean it, they were very well written….you’ve come to the right place. This story is a “plentiful package” of everything that makes for an entertaining erotic read. ( )
  Robert.Zimmermann | Oct 7, 2013 |
Jenna, Ryan and Andy all started work for Sunloving Cruises and Green Island Activities on the same day, Jenna as the Scuba Dive Instructor, Ryan as the Water Sports Recreational Guide and Andy as a Kite Surfer Instructor. For three months Jenna and Ryan encouraged Andy to enter the Kite Surfing Championship. Would their friendship change if he won? Would it change if he didn’t?

Five years after Andy won the Queensland State Title he still hadn’t won the National Title. He continued to work as a Kite Instructor while Jenna and Ryan moved up in the company. Jenna becomes Andy’s boss and Ryan is her right-hand man.

Unfortunately, Andy becomes a real horse’s ass after he wins the QST. So even though five years ago he seemed on the verge of starting something meaningful with Jenna, he doesn’t look back when women start throwing themselves at him. He gets to the point where he’s having sex at work and Jenna is tired of covering for him even though she’s secretly lusting after his hot body.

I have to say I loved the writing and the story was sound, but Andy is a prick and Jenna is a moron for letting him disrespect her just because she’s hot to jump his bones. I’m hoping, from the way this story ended, that the next in the series will show Andy respecting Jenna and acting like a grown up while Jenna doesn’t let him walk all over her. I hope Ryan gets in on the action as well. Hubba hubba! Bring on the next story!

*The author provided a copy of this book for my review. Disclaimer on my blog. ( )
  AVoraciousReader | Feb 20, 2013 |
Plentiful package is a short hot read that will you fanning yourself and wanting more. Jenna has a crush on a hot Kite surfer instructor and after catching him “in the act” with one of their fellow co-workers, she can’t shake his image from her mind. If you are in the mood for a light sexy read Plentiful package is a great choice. ( )
  Charity_Parkerson | Nov 20, 2011 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,232,128 books! | Top bar: Always visible