Anna's Secret Friend by Yoriko Tsutsui

Anna's Secret Friend

by Yoriko Tsutsui

513229,653 (4)None

I miss Japan! The story was a fun, easy read, and I loved the illustrations. The illustrations reminded me of so many places in Japan and of its beautiful culture.
  lonevocalist | Jun 12, 2012 |
Anna and her family in the process of a move. Every time she feels lonely small gifts appear, Colorful and soft illustrations. ( )
  MrsBond | Nov 17, 2009 |
This story tells the story of a little girl who moved to a new town and was eager to make new friends. The little girl was receiving secret gifts from the trap on the front door from an unknown person who wanted to befriend her. Once Anna met her secret friend, the two hit it off and they realize how much better life is to have people in it that care about you and want to play with you and make you happy.
  kmbrown1 | Apr 10, 2009 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,332,612 books! | Top bar: Always visible