Mind Games by Kiersten White

Mind Games (edition 2013)

by Kiersten White

Member:mimosa.stimulus
Title:Mind Games
Authors:Kiersten White
Info:HarperTeen (2013), Hardcover, 304 pages
Rating:***1/2
Tags:young adult

Mind Games by Kiersten White

I don't know why it took me so long to get around to reading this! I could hardly put it down after I started it! It is completely different from the Paranormalcy trilogy (which I loved!); it's much darker and the mind games [sic!] that the sisters go through makes your head hurt. I can't wait to dive in to the sequel, [b:Perfect Lies|12578370|Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2)|Kiersten White|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1371218408s/12578370.jpg|17589154]. ( )
  kelsey.hintzman | Feb 10, 2015 |
I do wish it had been longer, but it was good overall. However, it is much darker than White's Paranormalcy series and doesn't have that same humor but that isn't a bad thing, just different. ( )
  luminescent_bookworm | Jan 27, 2015 |
When I found this book in my local library, I was very excited to read it. I'd heard plenty of glowing reviews about it, but what I got wasn't what I had been hoping for.

Nothing really took hold of me and begged me to continue reading. The writing was simple - which is never really a bad thing, but there are books where I wish the writing was a little more descriptive and complex, and this was one of them - and the characters didn't feel very fleshed out.

If a little more time had been given to this book, I know it would have been amazing. ( )
  Tarklovishki | Oct 31, 2014 |
3.5 stars. ( )
  Mirandalg14 | Aug 18, 2014 |
I know a lot of reviews said that they didn't care for the switching back and forth between annie and fia and the the constant past experiences but i loved how that was set up. I adore Fia and feel sorry for her for all she has been through but man she is one crazy chick.. ( )
  amym53 | Jul 31, 2014 |

"Seventeen-year-old Fia and her sister, Annie, are trapped in a school that uses young female psychics and mind readers as tools for corporate espionage--and if Fia doesn't play by the rules of their deadly game, Annie will be killed"--Provided by publisher.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 95,750,876 books! | Top bar: Always visible