The Murders in the Rue Morgue [Adapted -…

The Murders in the Rue Morgue [Adapted - Oxford Bookworms]

by Jennifer Bassett

Dupin, he is so clever, and his friend live in Paris. One day a muder occured in the room on 4th floor. The room was locked from inside. A women and her dauther were killed by a strange way. They try to resolve.
This story is so exciting. But the end of story is a little funny. When I knew the murderer, I was surprised and laughed. ( )
  rn | Jan 18, 2012 |
This story is a mystery. A strange murder was occured, two women were killed by someone. How was it occured?
When I knew this murder's killer, I was surprised and little disappointed. It's interesting story, but I thought the murder was very unexpected. So, if you want to deduce carefully, I don't recommend this. ( )
  chaaan810 | Jan 18, 2012 |
The narrator encountered the man whose name is Auguste Dupin.
He is very clever man and he can guess narrator's thinking.
One day a murder case happened nearly them, and it is very
mysterious case.

Before I read thids, I think this story is very horror,
but this is not so frightening.
I was very surprised at who is murder.
And Dupin is very clever and intelligent
so I think he is suitable for a detective. ( )
  Azusa | Jan 18, 2012 |
Edgar Allan Poe is famous mystery novelist.
And this story is also well-known.
This story is about a murder behind locked doors.
One man,Auguste Dupin solves problem.

I like mystery.So I selected this book.
I can't understand detail.
But I could enjoy reading.
I want to read other his books! ( )
  misgr | Jan 16, 2012 |
Three o'clock in the morning, the mysterious murder happened. The room was on the fourth floor, and the door was locked on the inside. The windows were closed and fastened on the inside, too. Everyone didn't know how the murderer escaped, but Auguste Dupin, a clever man, could solve the mystery.
This story was very exciting! To be frank, I don't like mystery and crime, but I enjoyed reading it. Auguste Dupin is really a clever man, and he is cool! I want to read other stories written by Edgar Allan Poe. ( )
  gyaaa | Dec 14, 2011 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0194229920, Paperback)

The room was on the fourth floor, and the door was locked - with the key on the inside. The windows were closed and fastened - on the inside. The chimney was too narrow for a cat to get through. So how did the murderer escape? And whose were the two angry voices heard by the neighbours as they ran up the stairs? Nobody in Paris could find any answers to this mystery. Except Auguste Dupin, who could see further and think more clearly than other people. The answers to the mystery were all there, but only a clever man could see them.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:04 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,415,327 books! | Top bar: Always visible