Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty…

Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (edition 2012)

by E L James

3,5151791,507 (3.38)1 / 73
Member:johnsonba
Title:Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
Authors:E L James
Info:Vintage (2012), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 592 pages
Collections:Read but unowned

Fifty Shades Freed by E. L. James

English (175)  Spanish (4)  Dutch (2)  Italian (1)  French (1)  Catalan (1)  All languages (184)
I really enjoyed this series. I loved seeing the growth of the characters. However, the second book is my fave.

MzKitty | Sep 18, 2016 |
A nice ending to a book that was unusual at times.... There is hope for everyone and I was glad to see that Christian was able to find a happy place for himself. ( )
  Bubamdk | Sep 9, 2016 |
Har verkligen tyckt om att hänga med Christian och Ana. Men Anas osysterliga approach till Elena är det som dragit ner betyget från 5 till 4 respektive 3 för de två senaste böckerna. Tyckte heller inte om Christians perspektiv. Motsvarade inte mina fantasier, och konstigt skulle det väl vara om de hade gjort det. ( )
  BellaStormborn | Aug 1, 2016 |
I started reading this and decided I just can't finish it. The writing is horrible, there is a possible good story line in the background that should have been brought to the front. This trilogy could have been one book. The series has become worse with each book. The first one was okay, the second one had WAY to many smirks in it that college students could have quite the drinking game reading it. And the last one... I'm tired of this series and I'm ready to get back to real writing. Sorry E.L. James, but you need to work harder on your writing. Having two people have sex all the time does not make for a good story. Plus the sex wasn't even that good. ( )
  MHanover10 | Jul 10, 2016 |
The entire trilogy of Fifty Shades is spectacular! E.L. James' writing makes the story seem so real and vivid. I have read a number of romance novels, but this is the first to truly pull me in in such a way that the feelings of the characters seemed to become my own. I have read the books 4 times since I started them less than a month ago and it is worth every moment.

Thank you, E.L. James, for giving the world something other than damsels in distress and PG rated love scenes... ( )
  Nadre.Wiggill | Jul 8, 2016 |
Para mi Mama con todo mi amor y gratitud
And for my beloved Father,
Daddy I miss you every day
Mommy! Mommy! Mommy is asleep on the floor.
For all our firsts on your first birthday as my beloved life.
I love you
C x
*WOULD YOU LIKE MRS. LINCOLN TO JOIN US
WHEN WE EVENTUALLY DISCUSS THIS TEXT SHE
SENT YOU? IT WILL SAVE YOU RUNNING TO
HER AFTERWARD, YOU WIFE*

When unworldly student Anastasia Stelle first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately repelled by Christian's singular erotic tastes, Ana demand a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.

Now, Ana and Christian have it all - love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. but Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian's opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.

Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice and fate conspire to make Ana's deepest fears turn to reality.

When unworldly student Ana Steele first encountered the driven, damaged young entrepreneur Christian Grey, it sparked a sensual affair that changed both their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and ultimately repelled by Christian's singular sexual tastes, Ana demanded a deeper commitment; determined to keep her, Christian agreed. Now, together, they have more--love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of infinite possibilities. But Ana always knew that loving her Fifty Shades would not be easy and being together poses challenges neither of them ever anticipated.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades Trilogy #3) by E. L. James was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,133,144 books! | Top bar: Always visible