Femtio nyanser av frihet by E. L. James

Femtio nyanser av frihet (edition 2012)

by E. L. James, Milla Emrén

Collections:Your library, Read 2013, Lyssnat på
Rating:***1/2
Tags:fiction, british, trilogi, erotik

Fifty Shades Freed by E. L. James

English (158)  Spanish (4)  Dutch (2)  Italian (1)  French (1)  Catalan (1)  All languages (167)
This is the final book in the Fifty Shades trilogy, Ana and Christian are finally married and are enjoying their honeymoon in the South of France and in Europe, going to places Ana always dreamed of going to. When the couple has to finally go back to reality, they are faced with a stalker that is threatening not only the couple but the rest of the family as well.

I have to say that this was my least favorite of the series but still good none the less. I like the others read it really fast but I mainly wanted to see the ending. I have to say that who the stalker was a little obvious but other details were a little surprising. I think that it was a good way to end the series and for the most part closes it. I think my favorite part was the epilogue. I think that the two main characters are super cute together and are great for the story. I wouldn't have liked them if they were any other way. ( )
  alwelker | Jan 25, 2016 |

alwelker | Jan 25, 2016 |
Only reason I'm reading this is to find out how the villain, introduced in book 2, fares. ( )
  DCarlin | Jan 23, 2016 |
Pourquoi fait-il attendre les 150 dernières pages de cette interminable histoire pour qu'il se passe ENFIN quelques chose? Si le reste de la trilogie avait été du niveau des dernières pages, cette histoire aurait pu obtenir une, voire deux étoiles de plus! ;) ( )
  CathCD | Jan 16, 2016 |
Bit disappointed by this one, there was the usual "inner Goddess" and "oh my" liberally sprinkled throughout the book, along with sex, seduction, arguments, sulking and power struggles.

I had really hoped to learn more about Christians past but that was really glossed over with minimum effort even the Hyde storyline lacked impact and was more a welcome break from all the lovey doveyness that a real attempt at a story.
  BookWormM | Jan 15, 2016 |
Para mi Mama con todo mi amor y gratitud
And for my beloved Father,
Daddy I miss you every day
Mommy! Mommy! Mommy is asleep on the floor.
For all our firsts on your first birthday as my beloved life.
I love you
C x
*WOULD YOU LIKE MRS. LINCOLN TO JOIN US
WHEN WE EVENTUALLY DISCUSS THIS TEXT SHE
SENT YOU? IT WILL SAVE YOU RUNNING TO
HER AFTERWARD, YOU WIFE*

When unworldly student Anastasia Stelle first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately repelled by Christian's singular erotic tastes, Ana demand a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.

Now, Ana and Christian have it all - love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. but Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian's opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.

Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice and fate conspire to make Ana's deepest fears turn to reality.

When unworldly student Ana Steele first encountered the driven, damaged young entrepreneur Christian Grey, it sparked a sensual affair that changed both their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and ultimately repelled by Christian's singular sexual tastes, Ana demanded a deeper commitment; determined to keep her, Christian agreed. Now, together, they have more--love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of infinite possibilities. But Ana always knew that loving her Fifty Shades would not be easy and being together poses challenges neither of them ever anticipated.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades Trilogy #3) by E. L. James was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,000,535 books! | Top bar: Always visible