Femtio nyanser av frihet by E. L. James

Femtio nyanser av frihet (edition 2012)

by E. L. James, Milla Emrén

Collections:Your library, Read 2013, Lyssnat på
Rating:***1/2
Tags:fiction, british, trilogi, erotik

Fifty Shades Freed by E. L. James

English (167)  Spanish (4)  Dutch (2)  Italian (1)  French (1)  Catalan (1)  All languages (176)
Well, I'm glad that's over.

I did not think it was possible for the series to be worse. The first to books in the series were quick reads, but this one dragged.

After all the hell Christian and Ana have gone through to get where they are now (which is married and on their honeymoon), I knew there was no way James was going to tear the two of them apart. The book read like a soap opera, the smallest of issues and insecurities became the elephants in the room. Everything was so obviously contrived it hurt to read.

When all is said and done, every good scene in this series was buried under so many feet of poor grammar and contrived character interactions that I just couldn't enjoy it. Maybe someone with a better hand at writing should rewrite this story, or is that too much FanFic Inception? ( )
  vnorthw | Apr 15, 2016 |
Manje zanimljiva od predhodne dvije knjige... ( )
  ceca78 | Apr 10, 2016 |
Again, I liked this book slightly more than the last. I like having more of a plot, more action, more obstacles. I also really loved getting a better glimpse into Christian's mind in the extras at the end. I'd be interested in a spin off series to see what happened between Mia and Ethan, and Kate and Elliot!

Second read leads me much to the same opinions as before. There really is much more plot and less of the overt sexual scenes. I do still wish we'd gotten more about the other two couples and I wish the ending hadn't seemed so rushed.

*First Read: 7/2/12*
*Second Read: 2/9/15* ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
Loved this series. Wish it didn't end. ( )
  danaaa_99 | Apr 6, 2016 |
Check out my blog for an in-depth review of this book. http://opinionsofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2015/12/5fifty-shades-of-grey-e-l-jame... ( )
  M_Sawtelle | Apr 6, 2016 |
Para mi Mama con todo mi amor y gratitud
And for my beloved Father,
Daddy I miss you every day
Mommy! Mommy! Mommy is asleep on the floor.
For all our firsts on your first birthday as my beloved life.
I love you
C x
*WOULD YOU LIKE MRS. LINCOLN TO JOIN US
WHEN WE EVENTUALLY DISCUSS THIS TEXT SHE
SENT YOU? IT WILL SAVE YOU RUNNING TO
HER AFTERWARD, YOU WIFE*

When unworldly student Anastasia Stelle first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately repelled by Christian's singular erotic tastes, Ana demand a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.

Now, Ana and Christian have it all - love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. but Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian's opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.

Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice and fate conspire to make Ana's deepest fears turn to reality.

When unworldly student Ana Steele first encountered the driven, damaged young entrepreneur Christian Grey, it sparked a sensual affair that changed both their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and ultimately repelled by Christian's singular sexual tastes, Ana demanded a deeper commitment; determined to keep her, Christian agreed. Now, together, they have more--love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of infinite possibilities. But Ana always knew that loving her Fifty Shades would not be easy and being together poses challenges neither of them ever anticipated.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,136,744 books! | Top bar: Always visible