Femtio nyanser av frihet by E. L. James

Femtio nyanser av frihet (edition 2012)

by E. L. James, Milla Emrén

Collections:Your library, Read 2013
Rating:***1/2
Tags:fiction, british, trilogi, erotik

Fifty Shades Freed by E. L. James

2012 (59) adult (13) Adult Fiction (6) bdsm (45) bondage (7) contemporary (12) contemporary romance (11) E L James (11) ebook (41) erotic (24) erotic romance (10) erotica (97) fiction (127) Fifty Shades (10) Kindle (48) love (10) love story (6) novel (6) own (7) paperback (10) read (26) read in 2012 (44) read in 2013 (7) Roman (6) romance (101) Seattle (10) series (24) sex (18) to-read (29) trilogy (7)

English (118)  Spanish (5)  Italian (1)  Catalan (1)  French (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (127)
Blurb………
When unworldly student Ana Steele first encountered the driven, damaged young entrepreneur Christian Grey, it sparked a sensual affair that changed both their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and ultimately repelled by Christian's singular sexual tastes, Ana demanded a deeper commitment; determined to keep her, Christian agreed. Now, together, they have more-love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of infinite possibilities. But Ana always knew that loving her Fifty Shades would not be easy and being together poses challenges neither of them ever anticipated. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian's opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own integrity, identity, or independence; Christian must somehow overcome his compulsion to control and lay to rest the horrors that blighted his past and haunt his present. Just when it seems that together their love can conquer any obstacle, tragedy, malice and fate combine to make Ana's worst nightmares come true. Alone and desperate, she must face down the poisoned legacy of Christian's past. Seductive, shocking, sad, and funny, Fifty Shades Freed is the compelling final volume in the trilogy.

Well I can’t say that I am sorry to have seen the back of these three books. The first was bearable, the second slightly less so and this one was just total torture from start to finish………….oh Christian, oh Ana, Oh Christian, Oh Ana, blah, blah, blah for nearly 600 pages.

The sex scenes were dull……..oh Christian, oh Ana, oh Christian, oh Ana, with a couple of ooohhs and aaahhhs thrown in.

DULL, DULL, REPETITIVE, BORING, COMPLETE AND UTTER MINCE FROM BEGINNING TO END, WITH SOME GRIM BITS IN THE MIDDLE.

Each copy should be sold with bottle of bleach that you can pour in your eyes just to make it stop!

I’m sure some people enjoyed it, but not me. Fortunately my wife agrees so we won't have to suffer like this again next year.

1 from 5 - on the basis that you can't give a book a ZERO (Am I too generous?)

col2910 | Apr 17, 2014 |
After all the hype I was expecting something... more. Even the sexy parts were not all that great. I skipped over most of them. ( )
1 vote anitahavel | Apr 1, 2014 |
Ahora, Ana y Christian lo tienen todo: amor, pasión, intimidad, bienestar y un mundo de infinitas posibilidades. Pero Ana sabe que amar a su Cincuenta Sombras, como ella lo llama, no es tarea fácil, y que estar juntos plantea un desafío que ninguno de los dos podía prever. Pero cuando parece que la fuerza de su relación puede superar cualquier obstáculo, la fatalidad, el rencor y el destino se conjuran para hacer realidad los peores temores de Ana… ( )
  sofi2911 | Mar 30, 2014 |
The good news is I was a little surprised by who was kidnapped to resolve issues with Jack. The bad news is, I knew from page one that someone was going to be kidnapped.

The last 20% of the book sucked. Once Christian had his "OMG she almost died and then I'm going to have to go back to my old ways and become even ore broken" moment and said "huh, maybe the cougar did take advantage of me" they got even duller. Magically he was suddenly thrilled to be a father and the skip ahead to the second pregnancy made me nuts because I didn't really even care about the first one. The "memory" sequences were insane and over used, and at any moment I was waiting to find out that Ana fell in the first trip to the "playroom" and that the whole thing was a dream.

There were all of these promises of what Christian was going to do to her "later" and after "later" all i got was "I keep thinking about last night and it was wonderful." TELL ME ABOUT IT. This not a great story- it works best when it's titillating me SO TITILLATE ME.

But by far, the most annoying thing was the last two chapters. One told from the point of view of a 4 year old Christian during his first Christmas as a Grey, and from his point of view from meeting Ana. It made me feel angry. It made me think that E.L. James KNEW he was more interesting and still made me deal with Ana for 3 books.

By far, when it was over, I was left disappointed and wanting more. I would feel better if I thought that was on purpose. Instead, I felt like I'd just accidentally sang along with Ke$ha. Dirty in a bad way.... ( )
  lmm161 | Mar 30, 2014 |
I would have given this four stars because it was a very enjoyable book, except for the completely contrived issue at the end that made me want to bang my head against the wall. Their roller coaster relationship is like a train wreck that you can't keep from staring at: unhealthy and disturbing at the same time that it's captivating and compelling.

There is a bonus scene at the end told from Christian's POV that I enjoyed immensely. I would definitely read more of that!

All in all, a really good trilogy, characters that get under your skin and stay there, but lacking in an editor's skillful touch. ( )
  CyndiTefft | Feb 7, 2014 |
Para mi Mama con todo mi amor y gratitud
And for my beloved Father,
Daddy I miss you every day
Mommy! Mommy! Mommy is asleep on the floor.

When unworldly student Anastasia Stelle first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately repelled by Christian's singular erotic tastes, Ana demand a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.

Now, Ana and Christian have it all - love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. but Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian's opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.

Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice and fate conspire to make Ana's deepest fears turn to reality.

When unworldly student Ana Steele first encountered the driven, damaged young entrepreneur Christian Grey, it sparked a sensual affair that changed both their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and ultimately repelled by Christian's singular sexual tastes, Ana demanded a deeper commitment; determined to keep her, Christian agreed. Now, together, they have more--love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of infinite possibilities. But Ana always knew that loving her Fifty Shades would not be easy and being together poses challenges neither of them ever anticipated.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades Trilogy #3) by E. L. James was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,456,812 books! | Top bar: Always visible