Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty…

Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (edition 2012)

by E L James

2,6981342,197 (3.37)1 / 68
Member:lease4985
Title:Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
Authors:E L James
Info:Vintage (2012), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 592 pages
Rating:*

Fifty Shades Freed by E. L. James

Recently added byafetterly, private library, murphyrules, jkgrage, SusanBNM

English (129)  Spanish (4)  Italian (1)  Catalan (1)  French (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (137)
I repeat again like my review of the first book that an author should have researched something that they intend to write about...having knowledge of a subject and experiencing it are two totally separate entities. And NO ONE can change overnight from being a sadist to being pussy whipped. Love works wonders, but not to this extent. I also have issues with the fact that this book leads "vanillas" to think that in order to be involved in the BDSM lifestyle a person must have had a horrific event or be psychological "messed-up" in order to participate in such activities. Ms. James should stick to writing "bodice rippers" for Harlequin Romance. ( )
Fifty Shades Freed by EL James
Love the travel and other surprises as they leave on their honeymoon.
Lots more exotic sex scenes. Turmoil and stalkers as they arrive back in the states...
She learns more things when she tries to help out...and so many that want them dead, or is it just him they want gone, or just her....
More stalkings and medical family tragedies among other drama....lots of fast paced action scenes. ( )
  jbarr5 | Aug 31, 2014 |
Para mi Mama con todo mi amor y gratitud
And for my beloved Father,
Daddy I miss you every day
Mommy! Mommy! Mommy is asleep on the floor.
For all our firsts on your first birthday as my beloved life.
I love you
C x
*WOULD YOU LIKE MRS. LINCOLN TO JOIN US
WHEN WE EVENTUALLY DISCUSS THIS TEXT SHE
SENT YOU? IT WILL SAVE YOU RUNNING TO
HER AFTERWARD, YOU WIFE*

When unworldly student Anastasia Stelle first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately repelled by Christian's singular erotic tastes, Ana demand a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.

Now, Ana and Christian have it all - love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. but Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian's opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.

Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice and fate conspire to make Ana's deepest fears turn to reality.

When unworldly student Ana Steele first encountered the driven, damaged young entrepreneur Christian Grey, it sparked a sensual affair that changed both their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and ultimately repelled by Christian's singular sexual tastes, Ana demanded a deeper commitment; determined to keep her, Christian agreed. Now, together, they have more--love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of infinite possibilities. But Ana always knew that loving her Fifty Shades would not be easy and being together poses challenges neither of them ever anticipated.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades Trilogy #3) by E. L. James was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,046,813 books! | Top bar: Always visible