Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty…

Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (edition 2012)

by E L James

3,0321551,874 (3.38)1 / 72
Title:Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
Authors:E L James
Info:Vintage (2012), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 592 pages

Fifty Shades Freed by E. L. James

English (150)  Spanish (4)  Dutch (2)  Italian (1)  French (1)  Catalan (1)  All languages (159)
Ana and Christian are now married. Even married, their lives are filled with excitement (no, not just sex), as someone still seems to be after Christian. He has security posted everywhere and to Ana's chagrin, he doesn't want her to do much of anything, certainly not without security following her around.
*****END SPOILER*****

I really liked this one. There was lots going on to keep me interested. It kind of picked up where book 2 left off, in intensity, I think. Most of the 2nd book was slower for me, so for a while, I wasn't sure if I wanted to finish the series, but with how book 2 ended, I decided to and I'm glad I did. I think I liked this one best of all three, though I've rated it the same as the first one. Christian sure infuriates me at times, though! ( )
  LibraryCin | Sep 28, 2015 |
I miss Fifty :( Great series! Enjoy! ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |
We rejoin Ana and Christian as they are honeymooning on a private beach in the south of France. Ana accidentally exposes a breast and Christian, in true Christian form, goes ballistic … and we’re off to the races in book 3 of the trilogy. We follow the ups and downs of the Greys and their friends, solve the puzzle of the unknown enemy, see into Christian’s childhood (one of the few interesting parts of these books), and live through Ana telling Christian about the unplanned pregnancy. Can Ana really be THAT clueless? And off we traipse to the happy ending.

I cannot jump on the bandwagon for these books and I am not ready to buy the “I Love Christian Grey” bumper sticker for my car. This last in the trilogy did have some redeeming moments … as mentioned above, the brief glimpse into Christian as a child and the scene between Christian’s adoptive mother and his first Dominatrix. Loved it! Beyond that it went exactly where I thought it was going to go (but I had to find out for sure). Whew! Done!
  ChristineEllei | Jul 14, 2015 |
Ah. Not much to say about this one, other than I'm glad it's over. Ana and Christian's constant whining and distrust was such an annoyance for me. I'm glad I read it, so at least now I know (or don't know actually) what all the hype was about. Overall I honestly didn't like the book. There were some parts that were ok and some that would have been great if they were expanded on, rather than focusing on the make-up sex and fighting. Oh well. ( )
  momma182 | Jun 23, 2015 |
didnt love anything but christians character and the ending. couldnt stand the terrible repetitive writing and stupid plotline. ( )
  Alwaysmidnight | Jun 16, 2015 |
Para mi Mama con todo mi amor y gratitud
And for my beloved Father,
Daddy I miss you every day
Mommy! Mommy! Mommy is asleep on the floor.
For all our firsts on your first birthday as my beloved life.
I love you
C x

When unworldly student Anastasia Stelle first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately repelled by Christian's singular erotic tastes, Ana demand a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.

Now, Ana and Christian have it all - love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. but Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian's opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.

Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice and fate conspire to make Ana's deepest fears turn to reality.

When unworldly student Ana Steele first encountered the driven, damaged young entrepreneur Christian Grey, it sparked a sensual affair that changed both their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and ultimately repelled by Christian's singular sexual tastes, Ana demanded a deeper commitment; determined to keep her, Christian agreed. Now, together, they have more--love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of infinite possibilities. But Ana always knew that loving her Fifty Shades would not be easy and being together poses challenges neither of them ever anticipated.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades Trilogy #3) by E. L. James was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,715,959 books! | Top bar: Always visible