Fifty Shades Freed by E L James

Fifty Shades Freed (edition 2012)

by E L James

2,9541531,943 (3.37)1 / 72
Member:ChloeHallatt
Title:Fifty Shades Freed
Authors:E L James
Info:The Writer's Coffee Shop (2012), Paperback, 466 pages
Rating:*****

Fifty Shades Freed by E. L. James

English (147)  Spanish (4)  Italian (1)  Catalan (1)  French (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (155)
Ah. Not much to say about this one, other than I'm glad it's over. Ana and Christian's constant whining and distrust was such an annoyance for me. I'm glad I read it, so at least now I know (or don't know actually) what all the hype was about. Overall I honestly didn't like the book. There were some parts that were ok and some that would have been great if they were expanded on, rather than focusing on the make-up sex and fighting. Oh well. ( )
  momma182 | Jun 23, 2015 |
didnt love anything but christians character and the ending. couldnt stand the terrible repetitive writing and stupid plotline. ( )
  Alwaysmidnight | Jun 16, 2015 |
1.25. More of the same shit. Don't these people ever just go to the movies or work without distractions? Such an unrealistic series of books. Ana and Christian continue to fight and doubt each others feelings for each other despite being married after knowing each other for 2 months. They fight about the same shit they did in the first two books but at least in Fifty Shades Freed there's an end to it. So we are meant to believe they just happen to let go of their issues and everything is fine and dandy. Very boring ending to a boring series. Finally she agrees to let him do a little more of the Sub/Dom stuff and the book ends. So much fail. Then the added drama about the baby and Jack Hyde fizzles out with a half-assed explanation as to why he had a problem with them. ( )
  GrlIntrrptdRdng | May 14, 2015 |
Well all I can say is THANK CHRIST THAT IS OVER. Oh and also thank god I never actually wasted any of my money on this crap. Why did I read them all you ask? Well I hate to leave something unfinished and rarely give up on a book but boy was I tempted with these. Oh well now I can get back to some better stuff I suppose. This series is a prime example of the power of hype over substance. ( )
  WWDG | May 6, 2015 |
The final part of the trilogy felt very cheesy and predictable, resembling a Nicholas Sparks novel rather than the hot & sexy E.L. James one. I like a love-conquers-all, romantic story with a happy ending as much as the next girl, but the idea that Christian got over his 20+ years worth of psychological and behavioural problems in a matter of three months is completely ridiculous! That aside, it is a delight to read something that is written in such a modern, uncomplicated, witty, and very emotional language. And even though nothing unexpected really happened, I could not put this book down until I read it all. ( )
  v_allery | Apr 19, 2015 |
Para mi Mama con todo mi amor y gratitud
And for my beloved Father,
Daddy I miss you every day
Mommy! Mommy! Mommy is asleep on the floor.
For all our firsts on your first birthday as my beloved life.
I love you
C x
*WOULD YOU LIKE MRS. LINCOLN TO JOIN US
WHEN WE EVENTUALLY DISCUSS THIS TEXT SHE
SENT YOU? IT WILL SAVE YOU RUNNING TO
HER AFTERWARD, YOU WIFE*

When unworldly student Anastasia Stelle first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately repelled by Christian's singular erotic tastes, Ana demand a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.

Now, Ana and Christian have it all - love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. but Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian's opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.

Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice and fate conspire to make Ana's deepest fears turn to reality.

When unworldly student Ana Steele first encountered the driven, damaged young entrepreneur Christian Grey, it sparked a sensual affair that changed both their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and ultimately repelled by Christian's singular sexual tastes, Ana demanded a deeper commitment; determined to keep her, Christian agreed. Now, together, they have more--love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of infinite possibilities. But Ana always knew that loving her Fifty Shades would not be easy and being together poses challenges neither of them ever anticipated.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades Trilogy #3) by E. L. James was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 97,861,269 books! | Top bar: Always visible