Fated (Soul Seekers (Quality)) by Alyson…

Fated (Soul Seekers (Quality)) (edition 2012)

by Alyson Noël

Title:Fated (Soul Seekers (Quality))
Authors:Alyson Noël
Info:St. Martin's Griffin (2012), Paperback, 368 pages

Fated (Soul Seekers) by Alyson Noël

Blue Moon by Alyson Noël (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: Blue Moon is book 2 in the Immortals series, Be sure to get the rest, Dark Flame, Night Star, Everlasting.
    Shadowland by Alyson Noël (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: Shadowland is book 3 in the Immortals series.
    Evermore by Alyson Noël (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: Evermore is book one of the Immortals series, all in that series are amazing, Alyson Noel is the author.
    Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (ebbith0115)

English (121)  Spanish (1)  All languages (122)
I couldn't get into this book. I'd love to say different because the summary and cover seemed cool but, I couldn't even finish it. ( )
  Hve6610 | Oct 2, 2016 |
I liked the beginning of the book I was interested in the plot and the magic system, but by the end I sort of lost interest.

Maybe it was my fault for taking so long to read this, but I never felt the need to jump right back into the story to see what happened.

I liked this book, I most likely won't read the rest of the series but this one wasn't bad by any means. ( )
  hawaiianmermaid701 | May 21, 2016 |
I was really hoping this book would draw me in. I loved her Immortals series, but this one just didn't have that kind of pull for me. I did love the idea behind this book though.

I liked how the characters had Hispanic and Native American origins. These cultures have many things to offer. Magick and spirit animals were extremely important in the building of this story. Your spirit animal guides you through your choices and life's journey. I have often wondered what animal I would be most like, but I still haven't figured that one out. I wasn't exactly sure how the magick fit in besides the fact that all seekers posses it. There wasn't much of an explanation in what Daire could do, just that she was extremely powerful. Noel does offer a few scenes with minor things Daire can do.

There wasn't much background on any of the characters except Daire, the MC. The base knowledge of Dace and Cade was given, but nothing more. I would have loved to know a bit more about Dace. He is the main focus in her dreams, and it would have been nice to see other parts of him.

Even though I felt there was a lot of buildup and not enough events, I will read the next book in the series (due out this fall). I'm intrigued with where the story will take us, and if her dream is a prophecy or just her fears. ( )
  BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |
For the most part I liked it!!!
It got a bit weird for me when it started introducing spiritual content.
I'm straight up science and its hard for me to look past that stuff, I find it a bit cheesy. Aside from that I would have liked to continue the series but I have a feeling there will be allot more spiritual content in the continuation. ( )
  Christine_Smiljanic | Jan 18, 2016 |
Welcome to this book review !

Well... How do I start this, it's the second series that I read by Alyson Noël, I oved the whole idea of the book. It was orriginal and got you wanting more of this world. Though I prefered Even in the immortals series, Daire got me ! She was so genuien, real and so easy to relate to. It's an easy read and something that is fun but probably will never be a reread. I like it but it wasn't more that. It's in my opinion a good in-between book, book. And as usual I must say Alyson's writing style is still as marvelous as it was !!! definitely give it a shot ! Hoping you will like it.

-Bookarina :) ( )
  Karina-Valerie | Jul 15, 2015 |
The sheer sight of him causing my limbs to tremble, my body to sway toward his-much like it did in the dream. The two of us drawn to each other-bound by forces unseen. Location 1624 Kindle.
“I had an irresistible pull to come here, so I followed my instincts, and now I know why” Kindle location 3960( Dace said this to Daire)

From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Immortals, Alyson Noël, comes Fateda breathtaking new saga brimming with magic, mystery, and an intoxicating love story that will steal your heart away. Meet The Soul Seekers.

Strange things are happening to Daire Santos. Crows mock her, glowing people stalk her, time stops without warning, and a beautiful boy with unearthly blue eyes haunts all her dreams. Fearing for her daughter’s sanity, Daire’s mother sends her to live with the grandmother she’s never met. A woman who recognizes the visions for what they truly are—the call to her destiny as a Soul Seeker—one who can navigate the worlds between the living and dead.

There on the dusty plains of Enchantment, New Mexico, Daire sets out to harness her mystical powers. But it’s when she meets Dace, the boy from her dreams, that her whole world is shaken to its core. Now Daire is forced to discover if Dace is the one guy she's meant to be with...or if he’s allied with the enemy she's destined to destroy.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:24 -0400)

"Strange things are happening to Daire Santos. Crows mock her, glowing people stalk her, time stops without warning, and a beautiful boy with unearthly blue eyes haunts all her dreams. Fearing for her daughter's sanity, Daire's mother sends her to live with the grandmother she's never met, but who recognizes the visions for what they truly are-the call to her destiny as a Soul Seeker-one who can navigate the worlds between the living and dead."--Publisher's website.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Fated by Alyson Noël was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,791,199 books! | Top bar: Always visible