Fated (Soul Seekers (Quality)) by Alyson…

Fated (Soul Seekers (Quality)) (edition 2012)

by Alyson Noël

Member:kitkat1242
Title:Fated (Soul Seekers (Quality))
Authors:Alyson Noël
Info:St. Martin's Griffin (2012), Paperback, 368 pages
Collections:Read
Rating:***

Fated (Soul Seekers) by Alyson Noël

Recently added byMaria26, kerers, private library, ku., kellinneke, murderbydeath, cassie.peters1, Tala2cubs
    Blue Moon by Alyson Noël (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: Blue Moon is book 2 in the Immortals series, Be sure to get the rest, Dark Flame, Night Star, Everlasting.
    Shadowland by Alyson Noël (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: Shadowland is book 3 in the Immortals series.
    Evermore by Alyson Noël (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: Evermore is book one of the Immortals series, all in that series are amazing, Alyson Noel is the author.
    Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (ebbith0115)

English (113)  Spanish (1)  All languages (114)
I read the soul seekers pack with three books in it. But, i didn't read this one I'm looking foward to doing so and i know it's going to be awesome.
  ku. | Sep 20, 2014 |
  ku. | Sep 20, 2014 |
coming of age story of a native american girl. ( )
  TeamDewey | Mar 27, 2014 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I wanted to like this book! I've read Alyson Noel's other series and LOVED it!! I just could not get into this book. I will try it again later, though.
  MaisieD | Mar 13, 2014 |
I tried... I may try again one day...
  Milaxox | Feb 23, 2014 |
The sheer sight of him causing my limbs to tremble, my body to sway toward his-much like it did in the dream. The two of us drawn to each other-bound by forces unseen. Location 1624 Kindle.
“I had an irresistible pull to come here, so I followed my instincts, and now I know why” Kindle location 3960( Dace said this to Daire)

From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Immortals, Alyson Noël, comes Fateda breathtaking new saga brimming with magic, mystery, and an intoxicating love story that will steal your heart away. Meet The Soul Seekers.

Strange things are happening to Daire Santos. Crows mock her, glowing people stalk her, time stops without warning, and a beautiful boy with unearthly blue eyes haunts all her dreams. Fearing for her daughter’s sanity, Daire’s mother sends her to live with the grandmother she’s never met. A woman who recognizes the visions for what they truly are—the call to her destiny as a Soul Seeker—one who can navigate the worlds between the living and dead.

There on the dusty plains of Enchantment, New Mexico, Daire sets out to harness her mystical powers. But it’s when she meets Dace, the boy from her dreams, that her whole world is shaken to its core. Now Daire is forced to discover if Dace is the one guy she's meant to be with...or if he’s allied with the enemy she's destined to destroy.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:00:44 -0400)

"Strange things are happening to Daire Santos. Crows mock her, glowing people stalk her, time stops without warning, and a beautiful boy with unearthly blue eyes haunts all her dreams. Fearing for her daughter's sanity, Daire's mother sends her to live with the grandmother she's never met, but who recognizes the visions for what they truly are-the call to her destiny as a Soul Seeker-one who can navigate the worlds between the living and dead."--Publisher's website.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Fated by Alyson Noël was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,328,279 books! | Top bar: Always visible