Fated (Soul Seekers) by Alyson Noël

Fated (Soul Seekers) (edition 2012)

by Alyson Noël

Member:avry15
Title:Fated (Soul Seekers)
Authors:Alyson Noël
Info:St. Martin's Griffin (2012), Paperback, 368 pages
Rating:*****

Fated (Soul Seekers) by Alyson Noël

Blue Moon by Alyson Noël (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: Blue Moon is book 2 in the Immortals series, Be sure to get the rest, Dark Flame, Night Star, Everlasting.
    Shadowland by Alyson Noël (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: Shadowland is book 3 in the Immortals series.
    Evermore by Alyson Noël (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: Evermore is book one of the Immortals series, all in that series are amazing, Alyson Noel is the author.
    Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (ebbith0115)

English (111)  Spanish (1)  All languages (112)
coming of age story of a native american girl. ( )
  TeamDewey | Mar 27, 2014 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I wanted to like this book! I've read Alyson Noel's other series and LOVED it!! I just could not get into this book. I will try it again later, though.
  MaisieD | Mar 13, 2014 |
I tried... I may try again one day...
  Milaxox | Feb 23, 2014 |
Good vs evil in a new twist that interweaves magic, folklore, high school and romance with dark spirits. Daire and Dace seem fated to be and work together to overcome bad spirits in the NM town of Enchantment. Lots of surprises and a very good read. ( )
  SparklePonies | Feb 13, 2014 |
First thing... I love the name Daire so this book was off to a great start!!!!!
I adored this book because it had such a great plot and strong relatable Characters.
The background story to thisbook was amzing and i just wanted to oearn more about the magical soul seeker world.
The best bit about this book is the fool proof, imaginitive storyline that runs along side it. I also like the spirit animals although i could never get my head round why the call them 'horse' or 'raven' like it's their name rather than their breed/spiecies.
The worst bit about this book (i'm nitpickin here) was by the end it started to get a bit too unbelievable. The whole different worlds thing i think was a bit too far. Despite this i think the boook's ingenious.
I would really reccomend this book to anyone. You don't have to be a teenager I think i read it at 11 an it was on e of the best books i've ever read.
I've read the second book Echo aswell and it was just as good!
I hope this is usefull because ive tried to leave out any spoilers because i couldn't give this amazing plot away and wreck the whole book for you Enjoy..... ( )
  kathy_chiff | Nov 22, 2013 |
The sheer sight of him causing my limbs to tremble, my body to sway toward his-much like it did in the dream. The two of us drawn to each other-bound by forces unseen. Location 1624 Kindle.
“I had an irresistible pull to come here, so I followed my instincts, and now I know why” Kindle location 3960( Dace said this to Daire)

From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Immortals, Alyson Noël, comes Fateda breathtaking new saga brimming with magic, mystery, and an intoxicating love story that will steal your heart away. Meet The Soul Seekers.

Strange things are happening to Daire Santos. Crows mock her, glowing people stalk her, time stops without warning, and a beautiful boy with unearthly blue eyes haunts all her dreams. Fearing for her daughter’s sanity, Daire’s mother sends her to live with the grandmother she’s never met. A woman who recognizes the visions for what they truly are—the call to her destiny as a Soul Seeker—one who can navigate the worlds between the living and dead.

There on the dusty plains of Enchantment, New Mexico, Daire sets out to harness her mystical powers. But it’s when she meets Dace, the boy from her dreams, that her whole world is shaken to its core. Now Daire is forced to discover if Dace is the one guy she's meant to be with...or if he’s allied with the enemy she's destined to destroy.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:00:44 -0400)

"Strange things are happening to Daire Santos. Crows mock her, glowing people stalk her, time stops without warning, and a beautiful boy with unearthly blue eyes haunts all her dreams. Fearing for her daughter's sanity, Daire's mother sends her to live with the grandmother she's never met, but who recognizes the visions for what they truly are-the call to her destiny as a Soul Seeker-one who can navigate the worlds between the living and dead."--Publisher's website.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Fated by Alyson Noël was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,493,105 books! | Top bar: Always visible