Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Best Test Preparation for the Advanced Placement Examination in…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0878918639, Paperback)
A NEWER EDITION OF THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE.
SEE ISBN: 978-0-7386-0627-9
REA Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Get the college credits you deserve.
AP EUROPEAN HISTORY
Completely aligned with today’s AP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the AP exam?
* Set up a study schedule by following our results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 6 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review features coverage of AP European History from the Renaissance to present day and all topics on the exam, including: The religious reformations, European wars, changes in government and more
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has provided advanced preparation for generations of advanced students who have excelled on important tests and in life. REA’s AP study guides are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the course and the test.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:39 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.