The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies, Book 3)…

The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies, Book 3) (edition 2012)

by Pittacus Lore

Member:Jonna13
Title:The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies, Book 3)
Authors:Pittacus Lore
Info:
Rating:*****

The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore

This new addition to the “Lorien Legacies” series is even more action packed than the other books in the series. Pittacus Lore has done it again – hooking readers from the first page and leading us from one cliff hanger to another.

Read the rest of my review on my blog: http://shouldireaditornot.wordpress.com/2013/01/12/the-rise-of-nine-pittacus-lor... ( )
  ShouldIReadIt | Sep 26, 2014 |
3.5 stars. It was ok just not super good. I had a hard time following which character was speaking. That made it difficult to enjoy it completely. ( )
  Mirandalg14 | Aug 18, 2014 |
Too many dream sequences by far. ( )
  hazysaffron | Apr 5, 2014 |
Hold on, my heart is still beating too fast, let me calm down and gather my thoughts...*inhale* WHY DOES THIS BOOK END AND MAKE ME WAIT FOR ANOTHER SEQUEL?! Since I have very little patience, I have been doing my best to work on that...BUT WHEN I READ A SERIES(such as this)AND I AM LEFT WITH AN ENDING THAT IS NOT AN ENDING MY ANY MEANS(such as the ending in this book)ALL MY EFFORT TOWARDS BEING PATIENT GOES OUT THE WINDOW!

Ok i'm done yelling ^.^ I don't know why, but I honestly thought this was going to be the last novel in the series...I obviously thought wrong and am extremely irritated by that fact. Not that I ever want any real good series to end but I wanted answers! Now I am only left with more questions and feel the way I do when i'm getting into a good episode/movie online but then the stupid video stops, saying "you have watched 72 min, please wait 56 min or upgrade to Premium blah blah blah"...IRRITATING! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! What did I go through all this for? To wait for another YEAR?! If that was the sort of reaction you were going for "Pittacus" then you, my friend, are a GENIUS! A genius that I would like to scream at and shake your hand at the same time.

Without trying to spoil anything, I absolutely HATED Sarah in THE POWER OF SIX but I am very happy now! Thank you for resolving the little particular issue...sorta...still a bit confused but no matter, I'm happy >.
For Lorien! (lol i'm such a geek) ( )
  CLovestoread | Jan 11, 2014 |

For Lorien! (lol i'm such a geek) ( )
  CLovestoread | Jan 11, 2014 |
6A. Seriously?

Until the day I met John Smith, Number Four, I'd been on the run alone, hiding and fighting to stay alive.

Together, we are much more powerful. But it could only last so long before we had to separate to find the others. . . .

I went to Spain to find Seven, and I found even more, including a tenth member of the Garde who escaped from Lorien alive. Ella is younger than the rest of us, but just as brave. Now we're looking for the others—including John.

But so are they.

They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They caught me in New York—but I escaped.
I am Number Six.
They want to finish what they started.

But they'll have to fight us first.

The aliens must come together because their power is in numbers.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,409,815 books! | Top bar: Always visible