Peeps into Story Land

Peeps into Story Land

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added bycaerulius

So, I can't review this properly, because it is sooooo old and delicate, that the pages start to crumble if you turn them. It is a very pretty book, from a collector's standpoint, particularly if you have a preference for children's literature.

The publisher's information does not appear to have been included, so I am not 100% certain the year this book was published. It appears to have Dick & Jane style stories inside, but pre-dating Dick and Jane- the "Janes" wear bonnets and high boots,for goodness' sake.
The book was once someone's joy, because there is a faint trace of crayon on the back cover. For some this may decrease the value, but I rather like it. Children's books are wonderful for people of all ages, of course, but I prefer to know that they were also actually enjoyed by children. ( )
  caerulius | Aug 31, 2006 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,232,327 books! | Top bar: Always visible