Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Cracking the PCAT, 2012-2013 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0375427430, Paperback)If you need to know it, it's in this book. The Princeton Review's Cracking the PCAT gives you everything you need to master all seven sections of the Pharmacy College Admissions Test, including:
• Access to 2 full-length practice tests
• Thorough review of all PCAT topics, including general biology, microbiology, human anatomy and physiology, general and inorganic chemistry, basic math, algebra, probability and statistics, calculus, vocabulary, and analogies
• Extensive review of the toughest Chemistry, Biology, and Quantitative subjects
• Strategies for Verbal, Math, and Writing sections
• Drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the PCAT
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:58:09 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.