Forgotten Truth by Dawn Cook

Forgotten Truth (2003)

by Dawn Cook

Series: Truth (3)

Alissa travels back 400 years to the Hold, she meets the Masters and Keepers from long ago. She must come to terms with her new life in this time, still she holds on to the life she knew. Strell struggles to get her back, while Ladesh struggles to keep her there. Beast is getting stronger taking over at times.
We learn the story behind Ladesh and Alyssa. We also get to meet the past keepers and masters, they are fascinating. Looking at how the Hold was and how they lived after watching it almost abandoned was a treat. I loved this book in the series, it revealed so much of the story that was only touched on in the past.
Wonderful fantasy, flows beautifully ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Yep, she still bugs me. And yep, I still don't understand why any of the other characters have such an attachment to her. The story is still entertaining enough, but I'm kind of hurrying through these now to get to the end. ( )
  Krumbs | Mar 31, 2013 |
Okay I find time travelling to be like really cool and for a series pretty much the best way ever to show backstory.
  marcelrochester | Aug 3, 2011 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0441011179, Mass Market Paperback)

Third in the extraordinary series featuring Alissa, a young woman seduced by the power of magic.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:04 -0400)

Alissa is a shape shifter, and shifting to her dragon-like form is becoming second nature. She is transported back four centuries, and is separated from the man she loves. Her distress causes her to lose control of her shapeshifting. If she can't return to her own time, she will be permanently changed into her bestial form, with no memory of her human life.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,437,553 books! | Top bar: Always visible