A Vision of Sugarplums by Jennifer Blake

A Vision of Sugarplums

by Jennifer Blake

When Meghan Castle finds an abandoned baby in her store on Christmas Eve she had no choice but to take her home. Lucky for her Rick Wallman was still in the store shopping and volunteered to help her with the baby. Off they went to pick up baby supplies then to Meghan's house. When Rick prepared to leave, Meghan freaked and wouldn't let him go.

I really enjoyed this Christmas romance. It has an unusual plot and wonderful characters. Meghan was such a loving mother substitute for Annie, caring for the baby naturally. But Annie was such a sweetie it was hard not to love her. Even though Rick is smart in business he isn't too bright about women. It was hard to like him with the ways he tricked Meghan. The only thing I really didn't like was that Annie's parents left her at Christmas. What parent would leave their first child on their first Christmas? No one. ( )
  JoAB | Dec 17, 2016 |
This was a cute story and I loved both Meghan and Rick. I love a story with a good HEA and this story delivers on that wonderfully. As you read the story you can feel the magic of Christmas. The only reason I didn't give this book a five was because frankly given the circumstances I'm not sure I would have been as quick to forgive Rick as Meghan was but I guess true love does conquer all. ( )
  KatyBethMcKee | Mar 30, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,691,368 books! | Top bar: Always visible