Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot

Size 12 and Ready to Rock

by Meg Cabot

3204634,663 (3.83)11

English (48)  German (1)  All (49)
I loved this one :). Heather is hilarious as always, as are the rest of the characters who surround her. I was surprised this story was about Tania. I sort of assumed she would just always be the baddie in the background, the girl who stole Jordan from Heather. But I was pleased we got to learn all about her in this book, and that she turned out to be just as cute and lovable as the rest of the cast. Also loved the ending. Such a fun read. ( )
  readingtangent | Jul 14, 2017 |
I have read some books by this author but this is the first one I have read featuring Heather Wells. I have had this book on my shelf for a while. It is one that I recently grabbed to finally try the book out. Right from the beginning I became a fan of Heather. She is such a sweetheart. Yet, this can be an issue as people try to take advantage of her. Luckily, Heather has a fiancé who keeps this from happening too often. Cooper is the sexy bodyguard type. When Cooper and Heather would argue, I actually would chuckle. This is because it was never too serious. They just liked to push each other's buttons. I enjoyed this book a bunch mainly due to Heather and Cooper. They kept me entertaining. It was not until the last third of the story that I actually really noticed Tania and Cooper's brother Jordan. The razing that Cooper gave Jordan was funny as heck. Now that I have gotten to know Heather and Cooper, I want to go back and check out the prior books as well as the next one in this series. ( )
  Cherylk | Sep 17, 2016 |
There's not much mystery to this, but I quite enjoyed the interaction between Heather and Connor. I wish there had been more of them. Entertaining. ( )
  tjsjohanna | Jul 31, 2016 |
I don't know why but I enjoy this series. Heather is quirky, strong, even though she doesn't know it and fun. She is always getting into trouble but people like her. Once again bodies are dropping around her in the 'Death Dorm' but she keeps going forward trying to solve a mystery. This series is light and just a fun summer read. I look forward to reading what comes next with Heather and Cooper. ( )
  MHanover10 | Jul 10, 2016 |
Not as good as the others. Didn't really have a "mystery" vibe to it. ( )
  Half-elf28 | Jun 1, 2016 |

Summer break . . . and the livin' ain't easy! Just because the students at New York College have flown the coop doesn't mean assistant residence hall director Heather Wells can relax. Fischer Hall is busier than ever, filled with squealing thirteen- and fourteen-year-old girls attending the first ever Tania Trace Teen Rock Camp, hosted by pop sensation Tania Trace herself--who just happens to be newly married to Heather's ex-boyfriend, heartthrob Jordan Cartwright. But the real headache begins when the producer of a reality TV show starring Tania winds up dead . . . and it's clear that the star was the intended victim. Grant Cartwright, head of Cartwright Records, wants to keep his daughter-in-law (and his highest-earning performer) alive. So he hires his oldest son, black sheep of the family and private investigator Cooper Cartwright--who just happens to be Heather's "new" fianc. Heather should leave the detecting to Cooper. But with a dorm full of hysterical mini-divas-in-training, she can't help but get involved. And after Tania shares a really shocking secret with her, "this" reality suddenly becomes more dangerously real than anyone ever anticipated.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Meg Cabot's book Size 12 and Ready to Rock was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,411,482 books! | Top bar: Always visible