Wicked Business by Janet Evanovich

Wicked Business

by Janet Evanovich

English (54)  Piratical (1)  All (55)
There’s not a lot here that’s different than the first book. I did enjoy the visit to historic places. Unfortunately, the monkey hasn’t gotten any better. Can the monkey just take a vacation? Please? Honestly, this story is sort of a big scavenger hunt, but it’s okay for book candy. ( )
  miyurose | Jun 14, 2017 |
I so wanted to like this book, but I can't. The leading character, Lizzy, is a dud. The storyline is a jumbled mess. The side stories with the wanna be witch is kind of funny but honestly it doesn't add to the story. The plot of finding the stones while continuing to lead a normal work life is just odd. ( )
  SBShepherd | Oct 16, 2016 |
I am starting to love this series already!

Diesel is still a hottie, but I'm liking Wulf more and more! And Wulf's henchman is frickin hilarious!!!

I was a bit disappointed, since this book dealt with the sin of lust... I thought getting a hold of the lust stone would put Diesel and Lizzy in a precarious situation they'd have to fight to deal with, but it was all sort of blown over :(

Even still... LOVE IT! ( )
  BethanyMoore | May 13, 2016 |
Some true laugh out loud moments. ( )
  lovelypenny | Feb 4, 2016 |
Good entertainment, made me laugh out loud. ( )
  MaureenCean | Feb 2, 2016 |
My name is Lizzy Tucker, and I used to think I was normal.

The hardcover edition of Wicked Business contains Plum & Wicked stickers inside!

Janet Evanovich, mega-bestselling author of the beloved Stephanie Plum series, is back and better than ever. Her novels, hailed by GQ as “among the great joys of contemporary crime fiction,” deliver rollicking adventure with crackling wit and hilarious mayhem. And, now, one of the hottest writers today returns with dynamic duo Lizzy and Diesel to prove that when hunting down bad guys, the real fun is in the chase.

When Harvard University English professor and dyed-in-the-wool romantic Gilbert Reedy is mysteriously murdered and thrown off his fourth-floor balcony, Lizzy and Diesel take up his twenty-year quest for the Luxuria Stone, an ancient relic believed by some to be infused with the power of lust. Following clues contained in a cryptic nineteenth-century book of sonnets, Lizzy and Diesel tear through Boston catacombs, government buildings, and multimillion-dollar residences, leaving a trail of robbed graves, public disturbances, and spontaneous seduction.

Janet Evanovich does it again and gives us another exciting un-put-down-able read that is striking a chord with readers everywhere!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:47 -0400)

Elizabeth Tucker continues to fall for the irresistible Diesel, who protects her from his villianous cousin as they investigate the murder of a Harvard professor who was seeking the Luxuria Stone.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,156,762 books! | Top bar: Always visible