Timing Is Everything by J.V. Altharas

Timing Is Everything

by J.V. Altharas

411,664,912 (3.17)None
Recently added byLexxi, Aelli

My first read by this author. I've forgotten what this is supposed to be about or why I initially wanted to read this story at some point. But I have it, free, and it came up in a random challenge (as in the challenge is to read whatever comes up randomly). And so read it I do.

Okay, let's see - woman has newish roommate (hot chick) and newish boyfriend. Tasha, the main character, was told by Marcus, the dude, that he's very kinky. He told her on their first date. She's found out since what he meant, and has had a quite enjoyable time. Roommate's going out, at least for a full weekend, and boyfriend's coming over. Tasha's all excited.

So, boyfriend is due in 20 minutes. She's told him to be there then, "exactly at eight" and that the door would be unlocked. She then proceeds to do other quite dangerous things. I say this before I get anywhere. First - unlocked door. Second - light candles. Both are quite 'stupid dangerous' because she cuffed her wrists to her bed. So, anyone could come in and find her like that (door unlocked). And anything might happen with those candles. Oh, and the third is to lock yourself to something without a way to get out with the expectation of 1) roommate will be gone for a while, and 2) boyfriend will be over shortly. By that I mean, if the roommate really is gone for the weekend, then, then anything that happens to the boyfriend - hit by a car, becomes ill, whatever, that prevents him from showing up would mean that Tasha is going to be locked up for a while. Without access to food or anything else. With candles burning. She could easily end up starving to death, or burnt alive.

Hmm. Story took a turn didn't expect. I mean, woman, Tasha, locks herself to her bed thinking her boyfriend is going to show up. Instead her hot female roommate turns up unexpectedly. Catches her on the bed. One thing leads to another, and after lots and lots of talk about making sure it's alright and stuff, the roommate, Katrina, begins playing with and licking Tasha. Then the boyfriend turns up right then and there to catch the action (lucky the roommated did not 1) find it strange that the apartment door was unlocked when she arrived, and 2) lock the door after she entered . . . I'm actually having a small problem with that second part, that she wouldn't lock the door after she entered).

None of that in the prior paragraph is the 'turn didn't expect.' No, it's when Marcus asks Katrina if she wanted to be their 'toy' for the weekend. And she agrees. Gets cuffed, and finds herself on a door. Way things were going I kind of expected Tasha would end up being dominated by both Katrina and Marcus. Not that Marcus would dominate two women at the same time. Actually, I worded something wrong. Nope, rereading I didn't word it wrong. The 'their toy' part. So, the story does involve man dominating a woman who in turn dominates another. The women just weren't in the order I thought they would end up being in.

So, then the story abruptly ended. Right when things were turning even more exciting. Oh well. The tiny part I got to read was a lot more interesting and exciting than I expected. ( )
  Lexxi | Sep 28, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,742,625 books! | Top bar: Always visible