Advertising (Mediawise) by Julian Petley

3None2,001,085NoneNone
Recently added bySamuel0good, BigUglyLibrary

No tags.

No reviews

Every day, we are exposed to a huge range of commercial messages, which we call advertisements. This book looks at why and how such advertisements are made and at the people involved in making them. It examines the way in which a campaign is planned and executed, and discusses the impact that the advertising industry has on the world around us. Media Milestones provide a historical background and Job Profiles offer readers an insight into the people behind the scenes.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:43 -0400)

Describes an advertising campaign from planning to completion, and profiles various jobs in advertising, such as account executive, creative director, media planner, and production assistant.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,248,010 books! | Top bar: Always visible