Haunted by Willow Cross

Haunted

by Willow Cross

Perfect for families or younger children who 'think' they like very scary stories. (There is a feeling of authenticity to some of the stories-primarily thanks to the narrator.) There are a few scenes where things get a little intense, which I think is perfect for the kids. For the kids of the 80's and 90's, you'll know what I mean when I say it isn't as scary as 'Are You Afraid of the Dark' but spooky enough to let them feel like they are being 'let in' on the horror genre.

I was provided this audiobook at no charge by the author, publisher and/or narrator in exchange for an unbiased review. ( )
  littlebear514 | Sep 4, 2015 |
I enjoyed reading Ms. Cross's stories. I felt like I was talking to a close friend who was recounting her experiences. I enjoyed her style of writing and found the stories to be interesting. I will read more of these stories by Cross. A fun quick read. ( )
  TFS93 | Jan 12, 2014 |
Ghost stories that are from the heart and experienced at home. I enjoyed reading the stories. People believe homes are the only haunted places but certain people attract ghosts and I believe Ms. Cross has that connection if they show up around her. She must make them comfortable for them to show themselves to her and draw them in. ( )
  JacquieTalento | Mar 8, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,757,590 books! | Top bar: Always visible