Love Turns the Page by Etienne
91950,433 (4)None

Love Turns the Page (Avondale Stories #7)

Etienne is one of the first authors I read in the m/m genre, so of course I will say he is a favourite of mine. This story is the 7th book in the Avondale series, and I love that you get to see all the different characters from his other books it’s like seeing old friends.

Love Turns the Page is a romance book between two young men, we meet Tom who is an organist and choirmaster and is working on getting his doctorate and Noah who walks in to attend the choir audition and ends up becoming Tom’s page turner as well a member of the choir. Noah has a beautiful voice and Tom soon realizes that he will accomplish some great things.

As the story unfolds we see Tom and Noah falling in love and starting a life together, but nothing is that simple. Noah comes from a very religious family and knows if they find he is gay that he will lose his family and probably be disowned.

The events of what happens after Noah father finds out he is gay is startling. Bigotry, hate from his parents lead to some horrible outcomes.

The story is well written and I enjoyed it right to the end. I gave these book 4 stars, the only problem
I had with the story is how fast the relationship started and how the relationship moved to becoming a very committed couple. But I loved it at the same time.

The other thing I want to mention is that the author Etienne in this series not only introduces us to some great characters he introduces and describes the places they attend in detail, some of the restaurants/churches as well as towns they go to are real places and his descriptions make you want to go find these places to sit and have a meal or a glass of wine. Etienne is a terrific author and I love this series.

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves HEA.
  TanaT | Aug 7, 2013 |

Tom Foster has his life planned out, and he's systematically pursuing his goals. At twenty-two, he's been organist and choirmaster at The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd for three years, he's working on his doctoral thesis, and he's beginning a secondary career performing in concert. There is no room in his schedule for romance... until Noah Webster, a gorgeous green-eyed blond, walks into the church one evening to audition for the choir.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,628,994 books! | Top bar: Always visible