The Grey Life by Adam Wasserman

The Grey Life

by Adam Wasserman

421,664,912 (3)None
Recently added byeheinlen, SuzanneD, Draak, keturion

As an editor, I had some structural and grammatical issues with this book, especially in regard to the author's lack of commas after prepositional phrases and his inconsistency in regard to his quotation marks. However, once I got past that, I found the concept and characters to be fascinating. The authors is, by far, a great storyteller and has the ability to draw you into his story. Great book, great author. I recommend this book! ( )
  eheinlen | Mar 12, 2012 |
This is the story of David Berkowitz who while attending Johns Hopkins University fell in with a group of unlikely friends. There they do a lot of drugs, LSD, coke, and smokes a lot of weed. Life passes David by and he has done nothing with his life but it doesn't matter because David lives his life in the past and the girl he loved and lost.

I really tried to like this book but found it tedious and confusing. I won this book from Goodreads. ( )
  Draak | Jan 15, 2012 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Adam Wasserman's book The Grey Life was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Adam Wasserman is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,660,757 books! | Top bar: Always visible