Arrr! (Celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day)

Morganville Vampires #01: Glass Houses by…

Morganville Vampires #01: Glass Houses (edition 2006)

by Rachel Caine

Member:MoonSpider
Title:Morganville Vampires #01: Glass Houses
Authors:Rachel Caine
Info:NAL Jam (2006), Mass Market Paperback, 256 pages
Rating:***
Tags:Kindle

Glass Houses by Rachel Caine

I enjoyed this book. I liked the fact that the heroes were not vampires, but they had to deal with them every day. Claire, the main character, is young, outmatched, and feisty. If you'd like to read a novel in which the vampires aren't the heroes for a change, pick up this book! ( )
To Liz, who asked.
On the day Claire became a member of the Glass House, somebody stole her laundry.

College freshman Claire Danvers has had enough of her nightmarish dorm situation. When Claire heads off-campus, the imposing old house where she finds a room may not be much better. Her new roommates don't show many signs of life, but they'll have Claire's back when the town's deepest secrets come crawling out, hungry for fresh blood.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0451219945, Mass Market Paperback)

College freshman Claire Danvers has had enough of her nightmarish dorm situation, where the popular girls never let her forget just where she ranks in the school's social scene: somewhere less than zero.

When Claire heads off-campus, the imposing old house where she finds a room may not be much better. Her new roommates don't show many signs of life. But they'll have Claire's back when the town's deepest secrets come crawling out, hungry for fresh blood.

Watch a Windows Media trailer for this book.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:57:00 -0400)

In Morganville, Texas, a town where evil terrorizes the streets under the cover of darkness, Claire Danvers, who has had enough of her current dorm situation, moves off campus and discovers that her new roommates are vampires.

Three editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,698,687 books! | Top bar: Always visible