The Time Weaver by Thomas A Knight

The Time Weaver

by Thomas A Knight

112820,536 (4)None

The full review is now up at Risque Reviews

From the first line, The Time Weaver grabbed me and hauled me inside a crazy world, on a wild ride! I have rarely felt so connected with the main character after just the first line, and I just had to turn the page, see what would happen next, and continue to be amazed. Thomas A. Knight wields his words with the same sure elegance Seth learns his magic.

The rest can be read on the blog above :) ( )
  Lexxie | Apr 23, 2013 |
This story was so much fun to read. Very entertaining and great unexpected twists.
I thought the mixture of characters and personalities was fun and brought some humorous dialogue.
With a unique twist to the usual stories including wizards, dragons and castles is all very magical and lead to some great visuals while reading along.
Even though I read mostly books for teens, when I was approached by the author to review the book I thought that the readers on my blog would be interested in this one as well. It has an adult main character, but the adventures and trials that he has to go through are very entertaining and it has a lot of action and adventure. ( )
  Krista23 | May 24, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,415,181 books! | Top bar: Always visible