Peter Pan [adapted - Treasury of Illustrated…

Peter Pan [adapted - Treasury of Illustrated Classics]

by D.J. Arneson

Other authors: J. M. Barrie (original story author), Eva Clift (Illustrator)

Series: Treasury of Illustrated Classics

This adaptation is so-so. ( )
  Hae-Yu | May 1, 2015 |
It started off really boring for me so I stopped reading it for a few days or so. When I picked it back up again, I was able to finish it without issue and ended up really enjoying it.

I've always somewhat liked the Peter Pan cartoons/movies & had hoped I'd liked the book. I didn't really expect much and it kept my interest just enough to finish it. I gave it a 4 out of 5 because when I picked it up the second time to finish it, I did enjoy it...but not quite enough to give it a 5 out of 5.

I think anyone who likes classics and/or young adventure stories, it's worth at least trying to read. It's a cute short/easy read. ( )
  MsBridgetReads | Jul 8, 2014 |

OBridget1 | May 4, 2014 |

BridgetsBookNook | Feb 6, 2014 |

Arneson, D.J.primary authorall editionsconfirmed
Barrie, J. M.original story authorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Clift, EvaIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
This is the Treasury of Illustrated Classics adaptation of Peter Pan, not the original work.

hard cover

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:13 -0400)

A simplified retelling of the adventures of the three Darling children in Never-Never Land where they meet fairies, and pirates and Peter Pan, the boy who would not grow up.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,700,215 books! | Top bar: Always visible