World of Dinosaurs by World Book

World of Dinosaurs

by World Book

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bylandism

I love this book! World of Dinosaurs is an informational picturebook that has lots of information about different types of dinosaurs: diplodocus, tyrannosaurus, maiasaura, and stegosaurus, to name a few. This book provides information about what dinosaurs ate, what they looked like, and other interesting facts. At the back of the book is a quiz section with questions lining the top and bottom of the pages, some dinosaur puzzles, a dinosaur matching game, and true or false questions. Answers are also provided. The book contains links for more information and an index. I think that first, second, and third graders would enjoy reading this book. They would especially enjoy the colorful pictures. This is a book that I would keep on display in my classroom. ( )
  landism | Dec 11, 2011 |

"Introduction to dinosaurs using simple text, question and answer format, illustrations and photos. Features include puzzles and games, fun facts, resource list, and index"--Provided by publisher.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,146,724 books! | Top bar: Always visible