Still A Mistress (Dafina Contemporary…

Still A Mistress (Dafina Contemporary Romance)

by Tiphani Montgomery

411,664,912 (4)None

In Still a Mistress by Tiphani Montgomery there is so many story twists and turns that involve mayhem and murder that it keeps you on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next. Still a Mistress is definitely what I would call a "page-turner".

Two sisters, Chloe and Oshyn, one raised by their mother, the other raised by an aunt. They didn't even know they were sisters for a long time. It seems Chloe is the "bad" girl and Oshyn is the "good" girl. Most of the plot twists involve Chloe looking for revenge against Oshyn. Chloe believes everything Oshyn has should have been hers and she sets out to make sure that it is.

Tiphani Montgomery did an awesome job of creating three dimensional characters that readers could believe in. The plot and sub-plots are so believable that it is almost like I was there every step of the way.

I do recommend this book as a super read to anyone that loves mystery and mayhem. Be warned though, there are many descriptive sexual scenes within this book.

I was provided this book by the Remote Readers program through Kensington Publishing for an honest review. ( )
  Dee_Bibb | Nov 23, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,403,071 books! | Top bar: Always visible