Thin Air (Thin Air Saga, #1) by Lynn Seresin

Thin Air (Thin Air Saga, #1)

by Lynn Seresin

121768,668 (4)None

I like this book introduce me to such a different world. Immediately I was intrigued and kept reading wanting to know more about the book. One thing that grabbed me was the change of the character. I love it when a character is thrown into a whole new world that she has never seen before and doesn't know the rules. I was amused by her questions and curiosity of earth.

While I enjoyed the plot line, I had a hard time connecting with the characters and her feelings for Daniel. I can understand her curiosity but some of the things she did was really elaborated. I just couldn't connected with her when instead of getting the feeling of falling in love she was more obsessed with him.

I did enjoy the plot line. I liked that her past came back to haunt her and played a big role in an future decisions. I liked that she grew strong over a short period of time to fight for what she believed in. As the reader, the good vs. evil plot really help bring more out of the book. I felt the fight, but most importantly I felt the strength in the characters coming into who they are.

This is a great book for a fast read on adventure and finding who you are. If you like an different earth planes, newbies to earth, and fighting, then this book is just for you.

(*sex scene) ( )
  Bookswithbite | Nov 23, 2011 |
For Mom and Dad, with love
Existence was so different, before him.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,016,570 books! | Top bar: Always visible