With My Last Breath by Courtney Cole

With My Last Breath

by Courtney Cole

131723,089 (5)None

Just when I thought this series can't get any better it did! I loved this book. I really enjoyed the adventure in fighting for the one that you love till death.

Nothing motivate someone more than saving the life of the one that you love. I really like that the main characters go deeper than ever before not only psychically but emotional as well. The strength that her loved one gave her is enduring. As the reader steps in another action packed plot line Harmonia (Macy) set out on a adventure to restore what she lost.

The best part of these book is the well written, descriptive writing Ms. Cole gives her readers. There is nothing like a great book with such great writing that is does none other than pull you into another place, an other time. The plot line is filled with many different emotions, twist that all you can do is hold your breath and scream!

Again, the love interest. I LOVE a good love story. These two characters fight so hard to find each other. The reader can tell right away that this is no ordinary love. The love that flows beyond the pages of this great book is strong and beautiful. This book is my favorite because of what is fought for within the book. It's not about restoring kingdom, taking your rightful place, but about love. And those my friends are the best stories yet.

I love this series whole-heartily! This is one that I can picked up be swept through time and space, never getting old. If you want a great book of adventure, fighting, and a strong passionate love, read this book. This book is great for those who love a good historical fiction. Pick up this book, it will give a love to die for! ( )
  Bookswithbite | Dec 30, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,421,062 books! | Top bar: Always visible