The Hidden Heiress by Juliet Moore

The Hidden Heiress

by Juliet Moore

142683,257 (4)None

This story oozed romance. To give up all for love. How endearing is that. Isn't that what we all want? Someone to love us most, to love us more than anything and everything. Someone to value you and protect you, that is the job for Marshall Templeton. For Lady Isabel Darton it would be to marry beneath her station and for Marshall it would mean to give up a coveted position which both were willing, yet hesitant to do. This story has mystery, deceit, infidelity and intrigue to engage the reader throughout. ( )
  BooksOverTv | Apr 11, 2013 |
I like the interesting short story but it seemed like a lot of the words and phrases were on correct for the era setting used by the author. This book does need some editing by the author for the correct words/phrases to be using during the setting but I still enjoyed this book.

If the reader will take into consideration that the author is probably new with the book needing some editing then everyone will enjoy this book. ( )
  kybunnies | Dec 24, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,326,656 books! | Top bar: Always visible