Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson

Title:Rescue Me
Authors:Rachel Gibson
Info:Avon (2012), Edition: First Edition, Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages

Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson

Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson (Audio Edition)
Narrated by Kathleen Early
Series: Lovett, Texas #3

This is the first book I have read by Rachel Gibson and it won't be the last! I laughed, and sighed and was intrigued enough to keep listening till it was over. Vince and Sadie were a great match together, both looking for nothing and found something. Their banter was terrific right from the start and I loved how Sadie kept adding more texas slang to her vocabulary the longer she stayed.

The narrator was easy to listen to and had enough voices that I could differentiate between the characters, I would gladly listen to her again. ( )
  MyaB | Apr 25, 2018 |
Fantastic. Gradual relationship development (instant sex though, so keep that in mind). Just a good setting and fun book. ( )
  mullgirl | Jun 8, 2015 |
Liked the heroine, liked the hero; didn't necessarily like them together. It just didn't seem like this story ever came together.

The ending seemed rushed, like a page count was reached, book done.

There were couple of secondary figures I would love to see get their story told.

paideiamom | Sep 22, 2013 |
A fun, light read. While I enjoyed much of it, it doesn't rank up there with my favorites by her. The ending felt rushed and I'm not 100% sure I believe in the HEA. I was entertained and enjoyed the story, however. I just didn't love it. ( )
  cranberrytarts | Sep 22, 2013 |
Really enjoyed it. Took a bit of getting into, but I loved the heroine. If I have one grumble, I wished it was a little longer. Solid writing and thoroughly enjoyable. ( )
  sharrow | Sep 21, 2013 |

Rachel Gibsonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Early, KathleenNarratormain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Althans, AntjeÜbersetzersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Sadie Hollowell only invites Navy SEAL Vince Haven, who is in town visiting his crazy aunt, to her cousin's wedding to keep the matchmaking mamas in Lovett, Texas at bay, but then she finds herself falling for him.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,674,648 books! | Top bar: Always visible