Plant a Kiss by Amy Krouse Rosenthal

Plant a Kiss (2011)

by Amy Krouse Rosenthal

Other authors: Peter H. Reynolds (Illustrator)

2032657,794 (3.94)None

English (24)  Spanish (2)  All (26)
Sweet fable.  It's got the glittery 'instant classic' thing going on that I despise, but only to a slight degree so I won't mark it down for that.  If you are familiar with Rosenthal and Reynolds, you'll already have a pretty good idea how much you'll like this.  To me, it's not special enough to recommend, as it's too simple, and not original enough. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
Little Miss plants a kiss. She waits and waits until it finally grows, sprouting from the ground. Sh e collects all the "kiss" and decides to share it with all the people she knows. Hoping the plant grows more, she takes all the kisses that have grown, but little did she know that kindness spreads. I love this book and could see myself teaching with this book when it comes to teaching kindness and respect. ( )
  Theresa_Kieffer | Apr 1, 2016 |
Another good book by Amy Krouse Rosenthal. This one is about a girl who plants a plant and nurtures it and waits for it and then it grows and she's so happy. This story like many of her books is told in few words. This is one of the many things I love about her books. ( )
  tkehoe | Oct 29, 2015 |
37 months - cute simple words with a greater deep story with very characteristic Peter Reynolds illustrations. ( )
  maddiemoof | Oct 20, 2015 |
Plant a kiss is a picture book that is about poetry. Rhyming is through this whole book. This book is about a little girl who plants a kiss into the ground and watches as love which is the glitter rises from the ground. The glitter on the page is really neat because I think young children would enjoy the glitter because they can touch and feel it. I would use this book in my classroom because it can make the children think of love they have for one another and themselves. ( )
  emilyann93 | Dec 2, 2014 |

Amy Krouse Rosenthalprimary authorall editionscalculated
Reynolds, Peter H.Illustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061986755, Hardcover)

Little Miss planted a kiss . . .

One small act of love blooms into something bigger and more dazzling than Little Miss could have ever imagined in this epic journey about life, kindness, and giving.

New York Times bestselling author Amy Krouse Rosenthal and award-winning illustrator Peter H. Reynolds have teamed together for the first time, creating what may soon prove to be a perennial favorite.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:44 -0400)

One small act of love blooms into something bigger and more dazzling than Little Miss could have ever imagined.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,020,086 books! | Top bar: Always visible