The Raft by S.A. Bodeen

Info:Feiwel & Friends (2012), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 240 pages
Collections:Read, Read but unowned
Rating:****1/2

The Raft by S.A. Bodeen

Recently added byLoriBivens, private library, NancyStevenson, tlawler, KayDances, Abch14, goforbooks, webreads, SSHS

My granddaughter's favorite book that she shared with me. It tells of a young girls who survives tremendous odds with courage. An herorine worthy of today's girls admiration ( )
  KayDances | Jan 28, 2015 |
The book The Raft was an amazing book. I loved all the adventure that happened in it. My favorite part of the book was when she was on the island. I hated how it turned out that once she pushed Max off the boat she never saved him and everything she thought he told her was her imagination and only when she needed someone he would be there without actually being there. I wish Max stayed longer in the book. I loved the ending of the book when she found Max's necklace with the thumbprints on it and sow that there was an extra thumbprint that she then assumed was Max's.
  Abch14 | Jan 17, 2015 |
THIS BOOK IS AMAZING!! Even though it was a little long it was so amazing IT JUST WAS BREATH TAKING TO READ!! I read it when I was in Hawaii so I felt like it was real! I was so happy when she was saved and was going to get to see her family.
  elizaxgreen | Oct 3, 2014 |
The story was ok but the writing seemed really choppy to me. Some of it didn't feel realistic to me. ( )
  Mirandalg14 | Aug 18, 2014 |
Survival story. A little less than on track at times but I think girls will love it.
SSYA 2014 ( )
  librarian1204 | May 20, 2014 |
To survive it is often necessary to fight and to fight you have to dirty yourself. --George Orwell--
For Tim, and everyone else who ever took that flight to Midway...
The dude with the lime-green Mohawk and dark wooden plugs in his earlobes looked down at me, the long silver needle in his rubber-gloved hand pointed directly at my face.

Robbie's last-minute flight to the Midway Atoll proves to be a nightmare when the plane goes down in shark-infested waters. Fighting for her life, the co-pilot Max pulls her onto the raft, and that's when the real terror begins.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 95,654,608 books! | Top bar: Always visible