Irish Fling by Valerie Douglas
162615,960 (3)None
D (1) DRM (1) ebook (4) erotica (1) fiction (1) freebie (1) K (1) Kindle (2) Millersburg Quartet (1) own (1) OwnedEbook (2) reviewed (1) reviewed-other (1) romance (2) to-read (1) upload5 (1)

I haven’t read a romance in a long time and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with this one. It started off as a simple travel/self discovery/love at first sight story but then luckily for me morphed nicely into a bit more. I am generally not a fan of the whole love at first sight, divided by a ridiculous conflict, and then reunited to find lasting love type story: But this story managed to make me enjoy it nonetheless. The character development was well done and the setting in Ireland so gorgeous that I managed to find the love story believable despite itself.Just when I feared there was no much more left to the story there was a small mystery thrown it to keep my interest though the end.All in all, a fun quick read…a really believable love story and an entertaining way to pass a rainy day. I doubt I’ll pick up the others in the series…but I don’t regret reading this one. ( )
1 vote myeclecticbooks | Mar 13, 2012 |
  myeclecticbooks | Nov 25, 2011 |

At a crossroads in her life and career, orphaned Ali Dearborn always was the smart one. With near perfect recall, she accomplished a lot in a very short time. But her meteoric rise led to an equally meteoric fall. With her life and career in shambles, she travels to Ireland in search of her mother's roots - and her own. Lost, she offers handsome Aidan O'Connell a lift from his broken-down car and she gains an impromptu tour guide. But is Aidan only looking for a brief Irish Fling?… (more)

Valerie Douglas is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,468,857 books! | Top bar: Always visible