Omega Mine by Aline Hunter

Judging from sample (all I read), despite interesting premise, not one I would like (way too many descriptions of arousals/turgid sex organ stuff without even getting to any actual sexual encounters yet -- I guess to tease readers interested in that sort of writing to purchase)
  Spurts | Oct 29, 2015 |
This shifter story was a little different from other shifters novels. The one of the main characters, Diskant, can shift into several different types of animals. Our main female, Ava, is a tough lady who is hiding her secret abilities from the general population. She is aware of shifters only because she cannot use her abilities on any paranormal types.

When Ava meets Diskant, they feel an attraction to each other. While Diskant is thrilled at finally finding his true mate, Ava is not willing to accept him or her own attraction to him. She sneaks out of his house leaving him only with the nickname he gave her (Pinkie) and some raging hormones.

Eventually Diskant tracks Ava down and then the sparks begin to fly! Sparks, embers, and then flames! Their passionate encounters started melting the chocolate right off my desk. Holy hot chocolate batman!

This book is for those who like to read about hunky shifters dudes and their mates and the passion that happens between them. There is a lot of sizzling sexual stuff going on everywhere in this book. The book is satisfying and ended at a logical place. Even though all things are not wrapped up, enough is wrapped up that you feel satisfied that you have read a whole story. This was my first book by this author and I am looking forward to reading the next in the series. ( )
  AlaskanBookie | Oct 2, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,557,722 books! | Top bar: Always visible