Don't Tempt Me... by Dawn Atkins

Whooh boy, this one distracted me a bit. This is the story of Samantha Sawyer, a boudoir photographer, seeking the perfect guy to help her fulfill some fantasies and along came Rick West. He's an undercover cop investigating her landlord, finding himself a lot distracted by her and her business.

I like how the emphasis was on erotic photographs rather than anything else and how damn turned on the characters got by each other. The resolution of how he managed to get beyond his betrayal of her was also handled well and the characters made me wish them well. I enjoyed the read thoroughly and am currently looking for more by this author! ( )
1 vote wyvernfriend | Apr 14, 2011 |

"Boudoir photographer Samantha Sawyer is seeking the perfect guy to help her with a little project--one that involves willing captives. Or experimenting with edible goodies. Or ... The tricky part is that the fuzzy face of her dream man has morphed into that of her new assistant, Rick West. Only Rick is on an undercover assignment, and partaking in Samantha's erotic world--enticing as it is--only makes his deception worse. Because once he's tempted, there's no going back"--Cover verso.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,378,964 books! | Top bar: Always visible