The Christmas Angel by Nita Wick

Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 4
Genre: Romance, Holiday/Christmas, Novellas
Review:

"The Christmas Angel" by Nita Wick was a real short but yet a sweet holiday Christmas read. Yes, it was predictable but still sweet being about a widowed father (Colin), son (Philip) and lady (Mandy)shopping for a Christmas tree. We find this son thinks this lady is a 'Christmas Angel' and this story will take off from there. All three of these characters were very well developed for such a short read and I did find the dialogue rather cute. Will Philip get his wish? Well, you will have to pick up this cute read to see how this author brings it out to the reader.

If you are truly looking for a sweet, charming, and a quick intriguing read..."The Christmas Angel" would be a read for you that I would recommend to you as a good read. ( )
  arlenadean | Dec 22, 2013 |
Such a beautiful story.
I love the whole idea of the story and how it progresses very quickly but doesn't feel rushed. It pulls at your heartstrings and makes you want to be the Christmas Angel too!I loved this book and read it over and over.
Brandi Gillilan ( )
  bgillilan | Jun 21, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,248,658 books! | Top bar: Always visible