The Power of A Praying Wife by Stormie…

The Power of A Praying Wife (original 1997; edition 1997)

by Stormie Omartian

2,19984,389 (4.3)None
Member:kms7valley
Title:The Power of A Praying Wife
Authors:Stormie Omartian
Info:Harvest House Publishers (1997), Paperback, 208 pages
Tags:Christian, Prayer, Women

The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian (1997)

Dr. James Dobson is a well known psychologist and Christian family advocate. This is his biography.
  salem.colorado | Jun 22, 2015 |
This was an excellent resource. In praying for your spouse you are reminded of your own sin and humbled by it. ( )
  mommamegan | Nov 8, 2013 |
成功的丈夫背後,往往有一位極其偉大的妻子,她必憑著智慧,以信心來全力支持丈夫。本書旨在幫助你靠著禱告​的大能,喜樂地參與神定意要在丈夫身上成就的大事。書中含括了三十個造就成功男人的代禱主題,如:他的寶貝​ 他的人際關係及自我形象◎ 他身、心、靈的健康需求◎ 他工作及財務上的安全保障◎ 他的情緒及順服◎ 他的試探與懼怕◎ 他的悔改與拯救◎ 他的信心和未來◎ 他做為人父、主管及決策者的角色扮演​b每篇文章後面,並附上一段極佳的禱告範例及聖經金句,教導你如何抓住神話語中對婚姻美好的應許。​
  OCMCCP | Nov 15, 2011 |
This is an amazingly powerful book. Don't get turned away by thinking she is telling you "how" to pray. I was blessed by reading the prayers, and understanding the truth that was being revealed. Sometimes we have to look deeper at ourselves and pray more for our spouses. ( )
  Spirit_Filled | Sep 29, 2011 |
The author discusses how God has strengthened her marriage since she began to pray for her husband.
  gnbclibrary | Dec 23, 2007 |
Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life.

Proverbs 31:10-12
This book is dedicated with love to my husband, Michael, who has consistently given me more than I ever wanted to pray about. You and I both know that prayer works.
First of all, let me make it perfectly clear that the power of a praying wife is not a means of gaining control over your husband, so don't get your hopes up!

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0736919244, Paperback)

Stormie Omartian's mega bestselling The Power of a Praying® series (more than 8.2 million copies sold) is re-released with fresh new covers to reach a still-growing market of readers eager to discover the power of prayer for their lives.

Bestselling author Stormie Omartian inspires women to develop a deeper relationship with their husbands by praying for them. This encouraging resource is packed with practical advice on praying for specific areas of a husband's life including his

decision-makingfearsspiritual strengthrole as father, leaderfaith and future

Every woman who desires a closer relationship with her husband will appreciate the life illustrations, select Scripture verses, and the assurances of God's promises and power for their marriage.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:31 -0400)

Stormie joyfully inspires you to develop a deeper relationship with your husband by utilizing the amazing power of prayer. with practical advice on praying for specific areas of your husband's life, including his spiritual walk, his emotions, his role as a father, leader, and decision-maker, his security in work and finances, his health and plysical protection and his faith and his future."… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,508,776 books! | Top bar: Always visible