Code of Darkness by Chris Lindberg

Code of Darkness

by Chris Lindberg

312,001,085 (4)None
Recently added byTracyJ914, AnnRushing, alaiel.kreuz

Believe it or not I only got the chance to start reading this book yesterday morning and I just finished it. My verdict: A great addition to my sci-fi collection.

We are set with Larry, a Chicago police officer that seeks answers after seeing a man doing an incredible heroic performance. Who is this guy? How and why did he do it?! After a short while other mysterious activities begin to happen and he only finds one answer to his questions: the identity of the heroic guy. His name is Rage and thanks to him his life is about to go upside down.

I'm afraid I can't really say anything more about the book without spoiling things. What I can do is tell you that the twists are 100% originals, the parts where the main characters have to run away and are chase were incredibly amazing... just so you can picture it: I was reading the book lying in my bed and when I was reading these parts I HAD to sit down. Rage's identity is one of those things that leaves your mouth hanging open for a long while and the ending is just superb.

It's been a long time since I read a sci-fi book, so when I begun Code of Darkness I was prepared to be, I'm not sure, enthralled. But it was way more than that, I was captivated and thrown into an action movie. I just love when books make me imagine a complete series of movie sequences, it makes my imagination work a lot which I simply enjoy. ( )
  alaiel.kreuz | Nov 28, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,745,555 books! | Top bar: Always visible