Head Rush by Carolyn Crane

I'm shocked that this book didn't grab me the way it did my Goodreads friends. Perhaps it's all the craziness going on...work, kids, the holidays. But, for some reason this book didn't hold my interest the way I expected it to. I guess my expectations were too high after reading all the rave reviews. This is a fun series that I would recommend to someone that wants to read a very unique story. I enjoyed the series and believe that I would have liked the last book more if I had simply read it at a different time. ( )
  Amanda105 | Sep 5, 2016 |
Great finale
  blodeuedd | Mar 2, 2016 |
4.5/5 review soon! ( )
  kara-karina | Nov 20, 2015 |
I enjoyed all three books in this trilogy, but I'm glad the author chose to draw the story to a close here, as she was starting to run out of material to make the idea work. The concept of having people work as "disillusionists" was pretty interesting. How nice it would be to find such a productive (if not entirely legal) way to make use of one's more neurotic tendencies! I was particularly entertained by the main character's use of her hypochondria to "zing" fear into criminals. ( )
  PerpetualRevision | Oct 25, 2015 |
Me encantò toda la trilogìa . Muy original , muy interesante . ( )
  LaMala | Jun 7, 2015 |

In an attempt to put her unhappy past behind her, Justine Jones throws herself into nursing school and planning her wedding to Otto Sanchez, the man of her dreams. But something is off. Random details aren't adding up, and her friends and fiance are keeping secrets from her. Justine tries to stay upbeat as Midcity cowers under martial law, sleepwalking cannibals, and a mysterious rash of paranormal copycat violence, but her search for answers leads her into the most dangerous mind game yet...… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,123,697 books! | Top bar: Always visible