My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!) by Scott Gordon

My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!)

by Scott Gordon

Other authors: Dimitar Marinov (Illustrator)

A delightful little book with great drawings. Kids will enjoy the funny pictures of this little dragon. ( )
  MontzaleeW | Mar 1, 2016 |
Gordon's first children's book is pretty simple and doesn't have as many varied delightful illustrations as the volumes that follow. But when you read about why he wrote it, you'll be touched. This would be wonderful for very young readers. If only all would-be Kindle children's authors were as talented and funny as Gordon. ( )
  datrappert | Dec 28, 2015 |
A child receives a pet dragon for Christmas in this picture book written for the author’s son, who has autism.

The book had outstanding graphics with short sentences on each page, telling a charming story . A good book for those just learning to read. It is a cute picture book and I think the fact that author, Scott Gordon, is planning to make the dragon, Ness, into a series of books.

My only 2 nitpicks is : One, I that I wanted more description and more story with the graphics being so cool. Two, there is a similar picture book called Me And My Dragon by David Biedrzycik that I love as well, but My Little Pet Dragon ends differently.

Here’s hoping there are more books with Ness and his friends. I love dragons and I think this would be a great introduction to fantasy for kids. ( )
  lavenderagate | Jan 6, 2015 |
A modern tale for the young crowd. Easy to read with cute illustrations. ( )
  TFS93 | Dec 29, 2014 |
My Little Pet Dragon by Scott Gordon
Illustrated colorful children book story about a Christmas gift a child got, not just any dragon.
A special smart one called Ness.
He helps with homework and fixes my computer and brushes my teeth. He can do everything.
This Christmas he gets a dragon, Neka. The dragons fall in love. ( )
  jbarr5 | Aug 8, 2013 |

Scott Gordonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Marinov, DimitarIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,570,974 books! | Top bar: Always visible