Summer Daze by Marta Chudolinska

Summer Daze

by Marta Chudolinska

212,551,640NoneNone
Recently added byclpzines, Zineapothecary

"I was young we didn't have much money, so we didn't go to parks or on fancy vacations. Instead, every summer we'd load up the wagon and my parents would my sisters and 1 camping. We grew love swimming in the lake, reading in hammock, roasting marshmallows the campfire and going for long The appreciation of nature such a strong part of me that at age 26, 1 would much rather camping for a weekend than ride a rollercoaster or stay in a hotel.
If you feel the same way, Marta Chudolinska's new zine collection of strips, that originally appeared on OpenBookToronto.com, will appeal to you. It's filled with car drives, mosquitos, rowboats and tall trees. It's rife with nostalgia for childhood and summers spent in the wilderness. And her illustrations are darling and heartwarming.
If you're the kind of person who has to have a mattress under them to sleep, pick up something else. But, if you're the kind of person who remembers counting stars and running your fingers through the waves as you skip across the water, grab this zine. Then write to Chudolinska and suggest she expand this into a full graphic novel. That's what I'm going to do. (Harley R. Pageot)"
- http://www.readperiodicals.com
  clpzines | May 8, 2012 |

Average: No ratings.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,142,688 books! | Top bar: Always visible